Thanks. My brother is a software developer & son same. Both p'd off with my Claude coding

.
I'll add the day night mode functionality next build.
Great, you have your own QA team! What you bring is knowledge of the E51 and Claude gets you the rest of the way. We bought a Nvidia DGX Spark at work or as its formally known: "Jon's AI toy" 8)
Given the age of these beasts, a large proportion of your potential customers will have aging eyes and dark themes don't always work well for ... us. Having said that, one of my business partners (older than me) has always marched to a different drum and insists on dark everywhere. You mention day/night mode and that's a great idea, which could be triggered at dusk. You might be able to query Android for that or you'll need Location perms and a library that can calc dawn/dusk times given the very rough location.
That brings the general notion of accessibility into play. Get Claude to check your colour pallettes for suitability for people with various forms of colour and contrast perceptions. Consider text and widget sizes - again get Claude to do the grunt work here. I think it would be fair to assume "fit to drive" levels of capability, rather than trying to cover all possibilities.
I did find the initial config a little bit confusing. Bear in mind no one reads manuals (I've written many and beat my staff with them until the get the idea) so the first contact needs to be as simple as possible. I'll wipe my config and run through it again, taking notes.
I think you could monetise this app and I would definitely pay for it. You could do an ad supported "free" job with just the front screen in it and unlock all the other stuff for a fee. Bear in mind your market is aging and pretty small. On the other hand you might want to do it just for the love of it and go open source.
I'm a massive fan of open source but I suspect you will be mostly on your own on this one, so monetise the fuck out of it. I think I and other reasonably well off owners of a E51 would pay something like £3-5 per month without any complaints and probably rather more.
The Health monitors could save a very costly repair but all that stuff needs to be confirmed as diagnostic. Your app seems to be well directed so I suspect you know what you are on about. If it can give a reasonable warning of possible pending cat failure, which seems to get the locals here hyper-ventilating, then you will have a ready but quite small market.
The other things like reminders for MoT and so on is great. You might want to internationalise that and then you broaden your market. Claude will munch its way through that sort of thing. Read the country on first start from Android and offer it as a default and then set things like "safety inspection period", "safety inspection date", "tax period", "tax date". The world is a bit mad by default, so I suggest having a chat with your LLM firt about the tax and safety checks around the world, focussing around the UK, EU, Commonwealth countries and Japan.
I can't remember if I had to click through a stern warning about the efficacy of interpretation of the data gathered. If I didn't, you do need one.
Right, that's enough of that. I've got Glasto tickets to buy tomorrow am. We live 20 miles away from Pilton!