- Messages
- 10
- Reaction score
- 31
- Points
- 163
- Location
- Manchester
- First Name
- M
- Elgrand
- E51
- Region
- North West
Hi all, hope everybody is doing ok,
I’ve not been on here a lot since selling my E51(the plan was to buy a newer one straight away but endee up waiting) I’m now actively looking for it’s replacement and I quite like the E52’s
I feel like after owning the E51 I ended up knowing quite a lot about them, what’s good with them, what’s bad and common problems etc but I know nothing about the newer models.
Can anybody give me any advice or pointers on them?
First off, is the 3.5 engine the same engine in the newer ones as it was in the E51?
Other than the body shape, what other differences are there?
Is there any positive reasons to buy one over an E51 and is there any reasons not too. I did love my E51 and still might just get a newer one.
I’ve not been on here a lot since selling my E51(the plan was to buy a newer one straight away but endee up waiting) I’m now actively looking for it’s replacement and I quite like the E52’s
I feel like after owning the E51 I ended up knowing quite a lot about them, what’s good with them, what’s bad and common problems etc but I know nothing about the newer models.
Can anybody give me any advice or pointers on them?
First off, is the 3.5 engine the same engine in the newer ones as it was in the E51?
Other than the body shape, what other differences are there?
Is there any positive reasons to buy one over an E51 and is there any reasons not too. I did love my E51 and still might just get a newer one.