• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

E51 S3. Anyone know which dash buttons to press to get the fuel economy display up?

Elgraman

Here for life
Premium Member
Wales
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Jas
Elgrand
E51
Region
Wales
Can't find anything when searching, and the couple of youtube videos show how to do it/what buttons to press for a S2.

Anyone know the route for a S3?

Cheers.

Can't find anything when searching, and the couple of youtube videos show how to do it/what buttons to press for a S2.

Anyone know the route for a S3?

Cheers.
It's STATUS on mine, although that's an English sticker.

It's on the left bank, bottom I think.

I'll have a look shortly

Left hand side...bottom button of three, a black one.

Is it this one?
Some stickers say 'mode' there.
Do you just press it once, and the fuel economy comes up?

If yes, and the after looking you then want to get out of the window, which one do you press then?

1712690262085.png

Is it this one?

If yes, and the after looking you then want to get out of the window, which one do you press then?

View attachment 100457
Press it at your peril ! then go change your underwear :weary_face:

Is it this one?

View attachment 100457
That's the one...if you press it numerous times it cycles between heater controls and fuel economy...I think I press "BACK"...bottom right to return.

(On my S3) that button shows range to empty as a small display within the main climate display but there is a more comprehensive display that fills the screen with instantaneous consumption and jazzy moving graphs and stats. Off hand I don’t know the menu route to it and I am indoors in the warm.

Pressing it and getting out of the window, please make sure the car is at a stop before climbing out through the window.

On my S2 the fuel economy is shown in between the dials on the dash, it goes from 1 mpg up to 5, and also has a D for depressed.

Back