• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

E51 E51 Aircon Pipe Corrosion (Rear)

Phill1

E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Phill
Anybody know if there's any update for expected arrival of stock of the air con blanking kit at @BMR 's ?

Don't want to block up Brian's phone if he's sorting out other parts for customers :)
Yes aparently he's got them in again and he's sending them out once he's made the kits up this week

Biffo

Premium Member
E51 Owner
North West
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Elgrand
E51
Region
North West
How long ago did you order yours?
With these, it's not how long ago did you order it. Brian has them specially made by an engineering company so many at a time, he fills the orders on first come first served, but then he'll have to wait for the next batch to be delivered from the engineers. Also batch sizes depend on demand etc. He will send it, along with instructions. don't worry

Phill1

E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Phill
How long ago did you order yours?
Not 100% sure when I ordered it - would be a few weeks ago anyway - BMR told me he had sold out so I just ordered one anyway and was prepared to wait for the next batch to arrive - if you've ordered one you will get it when he gets the next batch in

Phil

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Elgrand
E51
ordered mine from @BMR in May. Maybe I should have just ordered online rather than texting him which is his preferred method? Brian says I'm on the list still.

Hope I get it before my trip to the Highlands or it's going to be one uncomfortable long drive :worried: