• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

    You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

    Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

    Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

E51 3.5L workshop manual in English

Kevan Brookbank

Newbie
E51 Owner
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Location
Bellmere. Australia.
First Name
Kevan
Elgrand
E51
Region
Rest Of World
Can anyone please advise?
I’m after a workshop manual in English for a E51 3.5L should you know where I can order from.
A word of warning, I recently payed and ordered from JPNZ (New Zealand) and have heard nothing from them, I suspect that they are no longer in business.
Thank you for any advice.
Cheers
Kev
 
E51 workshop manuals in English are available as PDF's from ebay, etc, although I find that the type font can be a bit small in places. If you print it all out get shares in Office Direct before buying paper and an industrial laser printer...
 
Back
Top