- Messages
- 707
- Reaction score
- 2,366
- Points
- 233
- Location
- Cumbria
- First Name
- Tony
- Elgrand
- E51
- Region
- North West
well its started ! only had this one a week and my daughter has just asked me to take her and 6 of her friends so some fancy do 
And wait outside and don't say anything to her friends because oooo dad your so embarrassing..well its started ! only had this one a week and my daughter has just asked me to take her and 6 of her friends so some fancy do![]()
my daughters mates think i'm cool, god knows why ?????And wait outside and don't say anything to her friends because oooo dad your so embarrassing..
its fine, ive got 7 of them !!!! but 2 are step kids.Sorry, That was an easy shot for me, I’m not a dad, or cool, so that was a free go![]()
lol, yeah ive heard that one a few timesYou definitely should’ve mended the telly instead!
I'm 61, I embarrass my 14 yr old granddaughter daily, love itits fine, ive got 7 of them !!!! but 2 are step kids.
Why would she, it’s a classicPlay kajagoogoo too shy (yes I'm that old) on repeat she'll soon stop asking
not in my vanWhy would she, it’s a classic![]()