• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Cumbria Auto Show - Carlisle - 7th July 2019 **Club stand tickets now closed**

We're only staying a day in Switzerland then on to the Black forrest. Thanks for the advise. 102 octane sounds good! Enjoy your trip. Look forward to seeing your new paint.

Looking forward to it! Just hoping nipper lasts the day with all the driving from Notts but bringing him up in the right way with road trips in Ellie! What an upbringing!! See you all there! We have booked but hoping we don’t get judged as we are all standard, no mods (as yet)! Thanks for the invite! Fingers crossed for a sunny day!

*****ROLL UP ROLL UP *****
ANOTHER SHOW IN THE NORTH!!!
As I seem to have purchased tickets for this event... oops lol. I've decided to try and organise a club meet/stand at the show!!

This is a 1 day show on the 7th July in the Carlisle area of Cumbria. It's run by the same people as the North East Show (which was a great day last year!)

Open to all members!! But as its only a one day event it's probably best suited to those in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, or anyone in the North really, that wants to come along!

The show address is:

Borderway Exhibition Hall
CA1 2RS Carlisle, Cumbria

Show starts at 11:00 and goes on until 15:30.
Cars need to be in the show by 10.30!!
Probably meet up local to the show prior to going in. (TBC)

Tickets are on sale now!! £6 per adult and under 16's go free. Tickets are limited and it sold out last year, so get in early if you want to come.
Link to buy tickets here ⬇️
https://auto-show.co.uk/tickets-merch
Remember to put ElgrandOC in the club box when buying yoir show ticket

Who's up for it people??
Buy your tickets and get your name on the list!! 😁😁

1: @RobP - 2 adults 2 kids PAID
2: @Simon58 - PAID
3: @dognero - 2 adults - PAID
4: @Karl & @Pippa - PAID
5: @Jenny B - PAID
6: @Ruzz1 - PAID
7: @Simjoh - PAID
8: @tonymorrell - PAID
9: @Eltrigger - PAID
10:
11:
12:
how do I get tickets ?

how do I get tickets ?
Click on the link in the very first post. That'll take you to the auto show website. Then select 1 'club+driver' ticket (write ElgrandOC in the text box) and then buy any extra passenger tickets you need. Remember under 16's are free so don't need a ticket. 👍

As I seem to have purchased tickets for this event... oops lol. I've decided to try and organise a club meet/stand at the show!!

This is a 1 day show on the 7th July in the Carlisle area of Cumbria. It's run by the same people as the North East Show (which was a great day last year!)

Open to all members!! But as its only a one day event it's probably best suited to those in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, or anyone in the North really, that wants to come along!

The show address is:

Tickets are on sale now!! £6 per adult and under 16's go free. Tickets are limited and it sold out last year, so get in early if you want to come.

Who's up for it people??

10:
11:
12:
Could possibly do this one!

Click on the link in the very first post. That'll take you to the auto show website. Then select 1 'club+driver' ticket (write ElgrandOC in the text box) and then buy any extra passenger tickets you need. Remember under 16's are free so don't need a ticket. 👍
cheers mate will sort it

Sorry can’t make it, my bumper is waiting to get get repaired. Maybe next time.

The show address is:

Who's up for it people??

10:
11:
12:
Ian cas paid

Great stuff!! 😁😁 List updated 👍

Are we taking flags etc this time we need to win first prize for the best club stand.

Are we taking flags etc this time we need to win first prize for the best club stand.
Yeah I would think so, if Karl can find them after moving 😂😂
🏳🏳🏳=🏆🏆🏆

Dont worry we always have cleaning stuff at the shows that you can give it a rub over with if its dirty.

List up to date 😁😁 👍👌😎

Back