• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Cumbria Auto Show - Carlisle - 7th July 2019 **Club stand tickets now closed**

Unfortunately can't make this one as its quite soon after Kobi's surgery :(

*****ROLL UP ROLL UP *****
ANOTHER SHOW IN THE NORTH!!!
As I seem to have purchased tickets for this event... oops lol. I've decided to try and organise a club meet/stand at the show!!

This is a 1 day show on the 7th July in the Carlisle area of Cumbria. It's run by the same people as the North East Show (which was a great day last year!)

Open to all members!! But as its only a one day event it's probably best suited to those in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, or anyone in the North really, that wants to come along!

The show address is:

Borderway Exhibition Hall
CA1 2RS Carlisle, Cumbria

Show starts at 11:00 and goes on until 15:30.
Cars need to be in the show by 10.30!!
Probably meet up local to the show prior to going in. (TBC)

Tickets are on sale now!! £6 per adult and under 16's go free. Tickets are limited and it sold out last year, so get in early if you want to come.
Link to buy tickets here ⬇️
https://auto-show.co.uk/tickets-merch
Remember to put ElgrandOC in the club box when buying yoir show ticket

Who's up for it people??
Buy your tickets and get your name on the list!! 😁😁

1: @RobP - 2 adults 2 kids PAID
2: @Simon58 - PAID
3: @dognero - 2 adults - PAID
4: @Karl & @Pippa - NOT PAID
5: @Jenny B -
PAID
6: @Ruzz1 - PAID
7:
8:
9:
10:
Would love to come,hopefully i will have had my op by then & recovered enough to come.Havnt been out in van for over 4 weeks & op should be anytime soon.Im gutted im going to miss show @ Leeds airport as only live 2 miles away,so this should be good for me after op.👍😁

List is growing, show the North West what we're made of 💪

Unfortunately we can't make the show. We are going on a Euro road trip the week after and will be busy prepping for that.

Happy days the list is starting to grow! Keep em coming people let's make it great club stand 👍

Sorry buddy I can't go due to other commitments

Unfortunately we can't make the show. We are going on a Euro road trip the week after and will be busy prepping for that.
Haha when will you go to Europe mate ? I think I will set off 11 or 12 July

*****ROLL UP ROLL UP *****
ANOTHER SHOW IN THE NORTH!!!
As I seem to have purchased tickets for this event... oops lol. I've decided to try and organise a club meet/stand at the show!!

This is a 1 day show on the 7th July in the Carlisle area of Cumbria. It's run by the same people as the North East Show (which was a great day last year!)

Open to all members!! But as its only a one day event it's probably best suited to those in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, or anyone in the North really, that wants to come along!

The show address is:

Borderway Exhibition Hall
CA1 2RS Carlisle, Cumbria

Show starts at 11:00 and goes on until 15:30.
Cars need to be in the show by 10.30!!
Probably meet up local to the show prior to going in. (TBC)

Tickets are on sale now!! £6 per adult and under 16's go free. Tickets are limited and it sold out last year, so get in early if you want to come.
Link to buy tickets here ⬇️
https://auto-show.co.uk/tickets-merch
Remember to put ElgrandOC in the club box when buying yoir show ticket

Who's up for it people??
Buy your tickets and get your name on the list!! 😁😁

1: @RobP - 2 adults 2 kids PAID
2: @Simon58 - PAID
3: @dognero - 2 adults - PAID
4: @Karl & @Pippa - NOT PAID
5: @Jenny B -
PAID
6: @Ruzz1 - PAID
7: @Simjoh - PAID
8: @tonymorrell - PAID
9:
10:

We’re Booked 👍 paid up for me & @DJ Trigger, we’ll have a toddler in tow also & possibly an under 16 teenager!

@Cemmy074 We leave on the 14th or 15th July. France, Italy, Switzerland, Germany and Belgium. I can't wait! Have you decided on a paint colour yet?

@Cemmy074 We leave on the 14th or 15th July. France, Italy, Switzerland, Germany and Belgium. I can't wait! Have you decided on a paint colour yet?
nope i think i will choose when i see the pictures or go something like this https://www.drom.ru/bmsh/2015/ticket/478/ .. i am thinking to start 12th july belgium-germany-austria-hungary-romania-bulgaria- turkey
personally i wouldn't go to switzerland( you will understand when you see the prices) and i think vignette(road tax ) was 40 euro you need to buy when you arrive ,, get lots of change for italian and france motorway..and test 102 octane in germany ;):)

Last edited:
Back