• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Cumbria-auto-show - Carlisle 2/7/23 (The finalé)

I will not be participating in that mind @dognero 🤣

Now, to stealth camp or not to stealth camp. That is the question.

Only issue being I have a full exhaust to take with me for @Reverend RobP ……. Should he be alive tomorrow 🤣

Attachments

• IMG_1766.jpeg
    IMG_1766.jpeg
    610.8 KB · Views: 7
I will not be participating in that mind @dognero 🤣

Now, to stealth camp or not to stealth camp. That is the question.

Only issue being I have a full exhaust to take with me for @Reverend RobP ……. Should he be alive tomorrow 🤣
how does it fit in back , can u still drop seats

What a great meet. Shame it's the last Autoshow.
Good to meet old and new friends.
Big thanks to the club for providing Food, Drink and Goodies for all.
And everyone who cooked and made it.
20230702_193200.jpg
20230702_193223.jpg
20230702_193239.jpg

And yes everyone took part in the Japanese "Bush Tucker Trial"
20230702_193335.jpg

Last edited:
img_1800-jpeg.90653

Fantastic day as always, thank you everyone who attended. I am genuinely gutted that the Autoshow is now no more. It will be a massive miss in the calendar. Thank you to the club for the scran, and the gift bags, the keyring will be getting put with award I can at Darlo Autoshow.

Attachments

• IMG_1800.jpeg
    IMG_1800.jpeg
    993.6 KB · Views: 71
Great day out , excellent company, fantastic food, and goody bags for everyone, big thanks to Rob, Keith, and Andy for coffee, BBQ, cake and soft drinks and a special thanks to Andy's Mrs the unsung hero of the day me thinks,,

Back