• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East Coast & Castles camping 2023

Any takers for the above space?

Free camping weekend.
Just need your name.

Please can I have a count on the number of kids that will be there as the club will be providing goodies, something for the fire pit/barbie and light snacks.
Might also do the Japanese bush tucker again :scream: 🫵🤢
Hi Andy

Just seen this post, just got back from fortnight holiday.
I will be bringing 2 of my kids.
On another note Heather has asked about food.
Will there be a barbecue planned that we contribute too or does everyone just cater for themselves.

Cheers

Hi Andy

Just seen this post, just got back from fortnight holiday.
I will be bringing 2 of my kids.
On another note Heather has asked about food.
Will there be a barbecue planned that we contribute too or does everyone just cater for themselves.

Cheers
Hi mate.
Everyone is just cooking their own I think.
Unless someone brings a barbi.
We will have a fire pit.
The club will be providing some snacks, soft drinks, sausage and bacon, buns and some special venison burgers and venison/wild boar/sausages.
Hope this helps.

Hi mate.
Everyone is just cooking their own I think.
Unless someone brings a barbi.
We will have a fire pit.
The club will be providing some snacks, soft drinks, sausage and bacon, buns and some special venison burgers and venison/wild boar/sausages.
Hope this helps.
Thanks
Sounds great.
Looking forward too meeting and seeing you all.
What time is everyone planning to get there on Friday?

12pm for us hopefully

Got a free weekend camping here if your interested @MikeMc
Come and have a nice chilled weekend and good crack too.

I don’t usually get home from work until about 4pm so we will aim to be getting there 17:30/18:00
Although, I’ll be keeping a close eye on the weather forecast because if it’s raining there’s a good chance we will duck out. Don’t fancy having a miserable time in the rain and then having a wet awning lying around the house while we’re abroad

If your awning is wet, just leave it there I don't mind taking a wet awning home. :)

No one has taken this yet.
Free camping weekend.
Just need your name.

Well fellow elgranders seems like there will be another Elgrand from the distant south onsite from tomorro till sat as the wife has just informed me we will be at castles and coast camping on our tour of the north.will be good to see you all on the friday.

Well fellow elgranders seems like there will be another Elgrand from the distant south onsite from tomorro till sat as the wife has just informed me we will be at castles and coast camping on our tour of the north.will be good to see you all on the friday.
Will pack you and your good wife a goodie bag then

Is there a list of the people going. Or have I missed it.

Campers & Glampers Coast &Castles this weekend 28th /29th /30th attendance list as at 26.7.23:

@Pierre cummino (taking pitch allocated as Dickinson)
@kevinb (taking over pitch allocated Beadle 29th)
@MarkB (28th)
@dognero
@Richie W
@malcolmyz85 (3 nights)
@JAGMAN (Glamping tent)
@silverfox
@Safety Mick

On arrival check noticeboard at entrance, your pitch will be identified by the booking surname, it’s how the site does it.

Andy is bringing along some bbq food from EOC but we haven’t got a big BBQ or volunteer chef (yet).

I am going to bring along a small bbq on a stand and a couple of the disposable packs, if anyone else has similar maybe we can put a couple together and work it as a group or simply find space & drop your meat on (self catering) as you wish.

Just need decent weather now 🤞☀️☀️☀️

Campers & Glampers Coast &Castles this weekend 28th /29th /30th attendance list as at 26.7.23:

@Pierre cummino (taking pitch allocated as Dickinson)
@kevinb (taking over pitch allocated Beadle 29th)
@MarkB (28th)
@dognero
@Richie W
@malcolmyz85 (3 nights)
@JAGMAN (Glamping tent)
@silverfox
@Safety Mick

On arrival check noticeboard at entrance, your pitch will be identified by the booking surname, it’s how the site does it.

Andy is bringing along some bbq food from EOC but we haven’t got a big BBQ or volunteer chef (yet).

I am going to bring along a small bbq on a stand and a couple of the disposable packs, if anyone else has similar maybe we can put a couple together and work it as a group or simply find space & drop your meat on (self catering) as you wish.

Just need decent weather now 🤞☀️☀️☀️
Hope you all have a really good relaxing weekend, just sorry we won't be there but to early in skyes journey. 👍

Look forward to meeting you - quick query though, is yours a separate booking or are you using the spare space that came up in the group booking ?

Back