• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

chrome Elgrand letters

colt

Active Newbie
Premium Member
Midlands
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
carlton
Elgrand
E51
Region
Midlands
Does anyone know where i can get the "big" chrome Elgrand letters for the boot from for an E51... Tried eBay, Jap spares, breakers etc... A link would good, thanks... They are the letters that stretch along the length of the window.

Some members have debadged there buses and may have the letters ,I'm sure someone will be along soon to offer them
Having had a spare letter A from the very kind @Breadman23 for a renaming game, we now have a spare G, R and L for anyone else who wants to play?

Does anyone know where i can get the "big" chrome Elgrand letters for the boot from for an E51... Tried eBay, Jap spares, breakers etc... A link would good, thanks... They are the letters that stretch along the length of the window.
I knew I kept these for a reason. I think £480 is a fair price? What do you mean that’s ridiculous!!!

Ok then, text me your address and I will pop them in the post for free. Alan 07958069612
image.jpg

I removed mine as a couple fell off and I was driving an E GRAN! Looks really good without them😁

Does anyone have another spare set of these? Mines came de-badged and would love to stick them back on

Sorry i haven't the foggiest, by sheer luck and the good nature of Alan G i got mine, the best bet is to keep posting as a lot of people are into defacing i mean de-badging the Elgrand o_O

Sorry i haven't the foggiest, by sheer luck and the good nature of Alan G i got mine, the best bet is to keep posting as a lot of people are into defacing i mean de-badging the Elgrand o_O
You can have mine, except there is no 'E'.

Someone must have an 'E' somewhere.

PM me your address and I'll post em off to you 👍

I knew I kept these for a reason. I think £480 is a fair price? What do you mean that’s ridiculous!!!

Ok then, text me your address and I will pop them in the post for free. Alan 07958069612
View attachment 70281
Missed a trick not grabbing an extra 'A' to spell 'Alan G'

2 more and an 'L' and you could have 'Anal Gland', but that's probably going a bit too far

You can have mine, except there is no 'E'.

Someone must have an 'E' somewhere.

PM me your address and I'll post em off to you 👍
Hi 👋 . I may have missed the boat!?
Do you still have any letters spare? I am missing an ‘G’ and ‘D’. I can pay.
many thanks 🙏

Morning all anyone have letter A.

will have a dig through the garage but think ive given away the letters to fellow members already...

Hi 👋 . I may have missed the boat!?
Do you still have any letters spare? I am missing an ‘G’ and ‘D’. I can pay.
many thanks 🙏
i have those letters....plus an R...... did have two sets as i replaced my light bar and debadge that also

Back