• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

CAZ/ULEZ

Snapperman

Premium Member
South West
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Elgrand
E51
Region
South West
can anyone point me in the right direction i am looking for a copy of the Nissan Environmental data report for the chasing up of exemption of caz/ulez iive have had a look on the forum but no luck unless i missed it somewhere your help would be much apprereciated

It's attached to the first post on this thread
If your applying for exemption make sure you follow the guide closely. For best results don't deviate at all from the guidance notes.

EDIT i would suggest you use the one in the thread I've linked to which shows all emission levels well within Euro 4 rather than the one @LeStempy has shown which has a slightly higher CO value than Euro 4 requirement.

Last edited:
can anyone point me in the right direction i am looking for a copy of the Nissan Environmental data report for the chasing up of exemption of caz/ulez iive have had a look on the forum but no luck unless i missed it somewhere your help would be much ap
have messaged you Paul

well it looks like some boroughs in London are fighting back by not installing tfl cameras

Hi. new member here. I have a 2004 e51 and about to apply for Ulez exemption. as a member with less than 10 posts it seems i'm unable to download the environmental data report. Would someone be willing to email the file over to me?

Thanks
Martin

You could pay £3 for temp premium membership or just £12 for a year’s worth of advice.

Hi. new member here. I have a 2004 e51 and about to apply for Ulez exemption. as a member with less than 10 posts it seems i'm unable to download the environmental data report. Would someone be willing to email the file over to me?

Thanks
Martin
You'll be able to download it from the original thread here
Edit...but worth every penny of the cost for premium membership! Just one trip into a CAZ or ULEZ area will pay for it.

You can't comply your way out of tyranny.
FKhan
Now that's the sort of anti ULEZ action I support. There's a ULEZ camera just round the corner from me (I live on the edge of the zone) which has been cut down at least 4 times since ULEZ was extended to Greater London.
Unfortunately we are likely to be stuck with it though. The likelihood of Khan not getting re-elected is about the same as another election in the past few days 😉

Don't give up John.
At least support your local Bladerunner.
He's not giving up.
Anyway it's regardless of the Mayor.
This is much bigger than that.
Very soon all cars will be non compliant (already announced) yes electric as well.
You will get your mileage allowance only.
Any more will be chargeable.
Once opposition stops they will turn on the facial recognition function.
Then the 'Individual Movement Monitoring' and the automatic fines will start coming in.
Laugh now, you won't be laughing for long.
Fight for the kids freedoms now.

Back