• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Blimey, I was grumpy!

Jay Butts

E52 Owner
Premium Member
Yorkshire
Reaction score
First Name
John
Elgrand
E52
Region
Yorkshire
Hey you lot. I’d like to start with an apology. I was super grumpy a year or so ago and I want to say sorry to those I may have upset. Lots going on at the time that had me being pulled from pillar to post that made me act out of character.

That’s it, I’m ready to get stuck back in (choosing my words more carefully)!

Onwards and upwards folks…. 😂

Hello, I'm a newbie here, but appreciate fully when things get tough and our words can run away with us. Well done for speaking up and returning to such a friendly place, where most don't seem to judge. ☺️

It’s not worth announcing your return if your not going to post - where are you, what you doing?

Throw a post in the Last Song You Listened Too - so we know you’re not an imposter. 😆👍

Welcome back. I feel at home around miserable sods like your old self, so I decry your new-found sense of positivity and optimism 🤪

Seriously though, it's horrible how constant stress from work/life creates a new-normal that we just accept until we remember we didn't used to be like this

Welcome back to good health and the group 🥰

I wish our lass would stop talking for this long , she’s always grumpy, but still manages the odd word or two, or three, or four—— you get what I mean

Back