• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Big things to come in 2023

Karl

The Boss
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
North East
E50 Expert
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Elgrand
E50
Region
North East
ElgrandOC grew at a massive rate of knots from nothing to the goliath of a club we have now.

Driven by passion from the staff, aided by the passion of the members, this club is more than I ever thought it could be. But that said, the last couple of years things have definitely felt a little stagnant.

Not in a bad way, but we were discussing at Yakushi this weekend that the club has become self sustaining. We get more top quality members coming in and just adding to the amazing pool of resources we have as a club. The bell ends are few and far between and dealt with accordingly, but other than that the club just runs.

This needs to change... so this weekend @Madfish and I made a commitment to push each other to make sure things start moving. We are going to have a lengthy conversation (when we are able) with the rest of the admin team, but there is going to be a revamp, a new lease of life, and some big plans that we've always talked about but never done.

So why am I putting this here before I've had a chance to talk to the rest of the admin team you may wonder? Well... because I'm too busy right now to get into that conversation and I don't want to put it off. This happens all the time, the fire ignites and I get lost in life until it goes out and nothing gets done. So by putting this here, I am making sure that the fire keeps burning.

I want YOU, yes YOU, the one reading this message, to remember that this post is here and hold me accountable if you don't see anything happening.

I poured my heart and soul into this club. I gave it 200% every day for years until I burnt out and just stepped back. But I need to regain that passion, and with the assistance of the team and all of the members here we are going to start making things happen.

Thanks to all those at Yakushi who came and reminded me exactly why I gave so much for so long. It's time to re-light that fire and get things moving again!

BRING ON 2023!

Side note for the admin team - we'll smash it :D

434E07D3-AB98-4FF9-AB06-40126ACF4065.jpeg

We’ve got this!

2023 will definitely be bigger than before….. I found a second smoke machine last night when I got home, we’ll have that tent like your vape in no time!

In all seriousness though, anything I can do to help, just lemme know.

Just to clear things up, the forum won't be changing much.

But, how we run it, how active the staff members are, the events we go to and organise... that's where the changes are going to happen.

Tbh, our club stand and the members that filled it made Yakushi, I think when we set our own event we can do it better and bigger.

We have the numbers, we have the brilliant members willing to get involved and with myself, Karl and the team passionate about getting events under way we are on to a winner :)

Great news.
This club is great.
If you need any help you know where I am.
Maybe the pair of you would like to have a run out.
Sunday 30th October 2022
It is then.

Derwent Reservoir 2pm

Latest date for another North East meet.

👍

Banter, vans, questions, cuppa, picnic, walk, whatever & more
Or maybe this
This one I am going to enquire about maybe a weekend Elgrand meet in 2023 maybe.

Back