• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North West Any Owners around the Gtr Manchester / West Yorkshire area ?

Jus
Hi I am from Dewsbury West Yorkshire, also recent Elgrander would be great to meet other owners.
t down the road Graham , I’m in Wrenthorpe 👍

In Hindley Green (between Wigan and Leigh)

Jus

t down the road Graham , I’m in Wrenthorpe 👍
HI Budd. I see you are just down the road in Wrenthorpe. I am looking for advice and suggestions on a Double Din unit and to see one actually installed. May I ask if you have such a system installed, and would you be willing to let me have a look if you have one. Obviously at your convenience. Hope you don't mind me asking. Graham

Hi Graham , have one in but not installed by myself , original importers did that (Vineplace) more than welcome to have a look no problem at all. Don’t mind coming to you , gives me an excuse 🤣🤣.Mat

Hi Graham , have one in but not installed by myself , original importers did that (Vineplace) more than welcome to have a look no problem at all. Don’t mind coming to you , gives me an excuse 🤣🤣.Mat
Hi Mat, thanks so much for responding, Nice to see your original importers was Vineplace. I also used them and have been delighted with my vehicle. If you don't mind forwarding me your tel number I will give a call and see when we can arrange a meet. My number is 07740 839259.
Thanks again.

South Elmsall West Yorkshire.

But I've got an ex in Wrenthorpe.

I’m from Manchester near Etihad stadium

Live down South but spend most weekends in Leigh .. so would be interested in any meets..

Back