• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

8th Seat

The 8th seat is in the middle of the middle row.
It more like a stool but still has a lap belt.
And the middle seat at the rear isn't too good to sit on either.
But aye oh.

Lap Belt in pockets between seat and back ???

Reactions: Bal
We have two child seats in the middle row and still manage to sit an adult in the middle. Our issue is that the belt isn’t long enough and I’ve tried for a year to find an extender that fits, a mission I have so far been unsuccessful at.

Where is the 8th Seat o_O A question nobody will be able to answer ? 🤣
I thought the lap straps tucked into the outer two second row seats were for when you swivel the two outer middle seats to face rear wards? I have been looking for an effective middle seat strap too.

The 8th seat is in the last row of seats , lap belt between the seats. Like someone sitting on both edges of the seat.

I thought the lap straps tucked into the outer two second row seats were for when you swivel the two outer middle seats to face rear wards? I have been looking for an effective middle seat strap too.
The small middle seat in the second row of seats also has its own lap strap, this is tucked into the seat just under the backrest.

The small middle seat in the second row of seats also has its own lap strap, this is tucked into the seat just under the backrest.
Ah! That’s great, I will have a look for it. Thanks

Back