• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Midlands 1st West Midlands Monthly Meet 12th Feb!

Ian H

Midlands
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Elgrand
E51
Region
Midlands
Just thought I would put up a reminder!

Saturday 12th February, 2.00pm, at The Beacon, Birmingham Road, Great Barr, B43 7AG near where the M5 joins the M6

Hope to see you there!

Afraid it's another I cant get to.Party for my grandsons 13th .Hope theres a good turnout.
Hope to make the March meet.🤞

Last edited:
Roll call at all?

We'll be there (had to sweeten it with a trip to Ikea) :rolleyes:

I won't have mine by then, but although it's over 100 miles away from me it's almost round the corner from my parents' place
If these are a regular thing I'll have to try and make it up there when I'm visiting 👍
Used to be a decent chippy 2 doors down too

I am hoping it will be regular, 2nd Saturday of each month. Been fairly bereft of EOC meets for the last couple of years, it all pretty much came to a halt after the 2019 EOC Christmas meal...

Well I arrived a little late so was not expecting to be the first to arrive, hopefully others are on their way!

Well I was there dead on waited 20 mins no one turned up so left.

Turned up on time waited 20min, no one came so left.

There were 3 of us here by 2.25...

I hope so! It took me somewhat longer than expected to get there, so with that lesson learned I will get there earlier next time.

I've been ill in bed this week and I'm only just catching up. Seems we missed this one but hope to be there at the next one.

Nice to have met you Ian and thanks for organising it, hopefully next meet we can get a few more there 👍

Back