• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yorkshire 1 FREE (NO COST) PLACE FOR YORKSHIRE RALLY

Reverend RobP

Admin
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
Yorkshire
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Elgrand
E50
Region
Yorkshire
Due to a member being unable to attend now we have 1 FREE slot for anyone that would like to come along to the Yorkshire meet.
It is an overnight camping meet on Saturday 15th September at Holme on Spalding Moor.
Fox Hollows Touring Caravan Park
The Hare And Hounds 57 Main Street.
Holme On Spalding Moor East Yorkshire YO43 4EN
Please comment on here if you would like the place so @Easy Rider and myself know you would like to come.
Thanks Rob

Due to a member being unable to attend now we have 1 FREE slot for anyone that would like to come along to the Yorkshire meet.
It is an overnight camping meet on Saturday 15th September at Holme on Spalding Moor.
Fox Hollows Touring Caravan Park
The Hare And Hounds 57 Main Street.
Holme On Spalding Moor East Yorkshire YO43 4EN
Please comment on here if you would like the place so @Easy Rider and myself know you would like to come.
Thanks Rob
By Free he means at no cost ;-)

Whats the plan for sat looking like? Just rock up at your leisure or some some of meet time?

Whats the plan for sat looking like? Just rock up at your leisure or some some of meet time?
Hi Jason, no particular time arranged for people to arrive. I'm aiming to be there between 11 and 12. So still got plenty of the day left. Not aware of any check in time from the site so think everyone can turn up as and when they're ready.

We haven't set a time as such so no pressure. I am aiming to arrive after lunch/ early afternoon all being well.

We are aiming for about 3pm

Is there still a space available???? Just asked the boss if she fancies it and she's up for it

1 more sleep! EEEEEEEEEE!
Arrival time is free and easy. Site is fine with us landing late morning onwards ;-)
@Rob I have invited a Yorkshire newby along @dsla to meet some of the Yorkshire gang ;-)

Woop can't wait. Got some beers chilling and looking forward to seeing everyone 😁
Nice one @Easy Rider they're more than welcome along to meet everyone 👍

Back