• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Wish Me Luck!!!!

Anon E Mouse

Active Newbie
Premium Member
North West
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Lui
Elgrand
E51
Region
North West
Finally decided to put my Elgrand up for sale, with travelling the UK & Europe camping just a distant dream and a company EV turning up to save the planet, I posted it on here first as I knew it would attract sensible people who had done there homework which seems to have been sound logic. But as we all know for a sale it has to go further and wider so took a deep breath today and posted it on Marketplace/Facebook which I've never used before. Just waiting for the flood of "Interesting" questions to come in, I was considering if I should start a sweepstake to see if it sells before I lose the will and just decide to keep it instead!!!! Not sure I'm ready to part with the growling sound of the 3.5litre as it flies past the bmw & merc drivers :laughing: Time will tell I guess

Finally decided to put my Elgrand up for sale, with travelling the UK & Europe camping just a distant dream and a company EV turning up to save the planet, I posted it on here first as I knew it would attract sensible people who had done there homework which seems to have been sound logic. But as we all know for a sale it has to go further and wider so took a deep breath today and posted it on Marketplace/Facebook which I've never used before. Just waiting for the flood of "Interesting" questions to come in, I was considering if I should start a sweepstake to see if it sells before I lose the will and just decide to keep it instead!!!! Not sure I'm ready to part with the growling sound of the 3.5litre as it flies past the bmw & merc drivers :laughing: Time will tell I guess
Good luck! It might be worth doing some research into what the current FB market place scams are just to be safe.

Just a heads up on scams, not just FB marketplace, have van for sale on paid advertising site and just as many scam messages.

Back