• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Time to say goodbye

Sneggysteve

Premium Member
Wales
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Elgrand
E51
Region
Wales
It's been an enjoyable and rewarding two and half years but my El Granny Bus has gone to pastures new to a member on this forum.

I am now giving up driving, so she had to go and my wife doesn't drive.

Thanks to everyone on the forum for help and excellent advice – there is so much info on this forum and well worth the £12, everyone should pay it if they can.

Steve

It's been an enjoyable and rewarding two and half years but my El Granny Bus has gone to pastures new to a member on this forum.

Thanks to everyone on the forum for help and excellent advice – there is so much info on this forum and well worth the £12, everyone should pay it if they can.

Steve
Sorry you have had to sell the Elgrand and giving up driving, I wish you all the best for the future. :)

Sorry that you have had to sell up, your right the forum is full of knowledgeable friendly people its a great community to be part of. hope you stick around on here. All the best

Last edited:
Sad to hear Steve, realities of life I guess. I'm dreading the day I have to give up driving. Please stick around the forum fella, you know how it works, all members welcome etc

Sad to hear that Steve.
Wishing you and your good lady all the best for the future.
I bet your lass is already spending the money you will be saving on fuel.
Stick around and have a bit crack for sure.

All the best for the future Steve.
Sorry to hear you had to sell the bus but at least it will be in good hands with a fellow EOC member.
As others have mentioned above, please stick around! :)

Think of it as the Ellie being the member - not you. You can now stay and see what happens to it with its new owner.
I'm sure you will find plenty of things to do with your time, but if you've stopped driving you might need the cameraderie on here more than ever.
Stick with us!

Steve
You know you can still be part of the forum.

Back