• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Saying goodbye to my Elgrand

Avenep

Active Newbie
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Elgrand
E51
Region
Rest Of World
After just a little over a year of some of the best motoring of my life, I sold my beautiful E51 this morning and she is now on a new journey with a new owner. I almost cried as I saw her driving away, but I needed to move her on, and it was either her, or the G6E Turbo Falcon (and I've owned that car for almost ten years now.) It was a hard decision to make, but I feel I made the right one.

It's kinda sad that this has taken place during my one year anniversary here as well. I'll obviously be leaving the forum as I'm no longer an Elgrand owner, but I just wanted to thank everyone here who has helped me with all my annoying questions and shared some banter with haha.

It's time to move on, but I'm sticking to the import world. I'll be buying a nice '09 Toyota Crown Hybrid next. Cheers for the good times, lads. Here's the last photo I took of my girl. Thanks for the adventures. ♥️

1000001356.jpg

Gutted for you Ben as she clearly was a beauty!
Ive owned mine 8 years and will be devastated when the time comes for mine to go.
Many members on here buddy still chat even after they have sold their Elgrands so feel free to hang out here!
All the best in the future mate!

I'm happy to stick around as long as that isn't weird haha. I'll always have a passion for these vans, and who knows - I might just end up buying another one down the track.

And yes - she's a beaut. Wheels go along with the car perfectly. Ive been in and out of a lot of cars over the years and something Ive learned is you can never plan for everything. Life changes and you might end up getting back into the same car! Cheers

yup just noticed the WA plates. Im in Sydney. Have noticed a lot of Alphards and Elgrands being imported into WA of late. Market there for these vans must be growing. You might end up back in an e51 before you know it = )

Back