• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Jauce & Croooober

Holdfast4130

Premium Member
South East
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
Has/does anyone get anything from either of these two sites. Seems that most of the auctions don't ship internationally. Anybody figured out a work around?

On jauce you can hit the unblock button and usually you’ll be able to bid after 24 hours
Be aware though , they will not ship items over 1.5metre in length and the costs are high to ship anyway for most items

Crooober have stopped shipping to Europe, so thats a no, no, unless you can find an middle man in Japan to deal with the shipping.

I used to use Buyee and translate the site through Google Chrome. Bought a few Grilles and lights etc from there before shipping got expensive and got collared on customs charge. Get some good stuff but probs work out cheaper now if you can find it somewhere in the UK. Shame really.

Here's a link to the site.

https://buyee.jp/item/search/query/E51?page=1&vic=search_suggest_history

Thanks for everyone's input. I was looking at some Nismo shocks/back box (ridiculously cheap over there) but shipping is outrageous. I'm going to see if I can possibly find a contact on the mainland.

Thanks for everyone's input. I was looking at some Nismo shocks/back box (ridiculously cheap over there) but shipping is outrageous. I'm going to see if I can possibly find a contact on the mainland.
Suspension is 500 shipping and similar for exhaust as they have yo go special shipping. Maybe worth it for the DAD exhaust on the auctions though.

Last edited:
Back