• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Issues accessing forum

Fishwife

Active Newbie
Wales
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Nicky
Elgrand
E51
Region
Wales
Hi has anyone else had a weird error message today trying to load the website? Mr Fish is currently left out in the cold as none of his devices will load the forum. I feel sorry for him.

No issues for me.

Reactions: Bal
I'm back!

Don't know what that was about, had the same error on mobile regardless of wifi/4G connection or regular/private browsing, and the same issue on desktop. Weird server hiccup I guess.

Same here. Seems to occur every day these days at random times.

Yep had a similar issue the other day. Was OK if I went through different browsers but eventually righted itself after a few hours.
The tech guys can't see any errors on their side though so not sure what to suggest to you all.

happened to me too earlier on, and the other day !!!

No problems here.

Has happened to me a couple of time in the past, but not for months now.

Screenshot from the link in the first post. If it happens again, I'd guess that clearing the cookies might work (but also not be surprised if it doesn't).

Screenshot_20240326_170339.jpg

I get this occasionally ( last few days anyway)
IMG_5232.png

Screenshot from the link in the first post. If it happens again, I'd guess that clearing the cookies might work (but also not be surprised if it doesn't).

View attachment 99776
I did try clearing cookies to no avail, and as mentioned it happened in private browser and a completely different device, so it's likely not a cookie issue. I assume it's a problem with the hosting.

one of the bike forums i use had a similar problem and also running very slow, turned out to be something to do with javascript !!!!! what ever that is ????

Back