• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

How do I post photos

chimout79

Midlands
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Elgrand
E51
Region
Midlands
How do I post pictures from my phone on here? I have a strange button/switch in my S1 but can't work out how to show it to ask what it does.

You need to use an external hosting site then paste the link.
Or go premium then you'll get access to the whole forum and be able to add photos direct from your phone straight into your post.
£3 for a one month trial or £12 for a whole year.

You need to use an external hosting site then paste the link.
Or go premium then you'll get access to the whole forum and be able to add photos direct from your phone straight into your post.
£3 for a one month trial or £12 for a whole year.
Ah, that makes sense. Good to know going premium allows posting directly from your phone. Only a few more posts to go 😅

Ah, that makes sense. Good to know going premium allows posting directly from your phone. Only a few more posts to go 😅
10 posts will give you access to whole forum but doesn't get your premium so you'll still have to use an external site to post photos.

10 posts will give you access to whole forum but doesn't get your premium so you'll still have to use an external site to post photos.
Oh right. I didn't realise that. So I'll always have to pay I guess.

Oh right. I didn't realise that. So I'll always have to pay I guess.
Very small price for the wealth of info on here and helps keep the forum going.
If you don't want to pay just use an external hosting site and link to it in your post

Can you describe the switch, size, location, colour, inscription, on-off, rocker etc.

We can all play ‘switch’ charades then, I like charades…..

Can you describe the switch, size, location, colour, inscription, on-off, rocker etc.

Poster's kind of asked what's this for? :)

Very small price for the wealth of info on here and helps keep the forum going.
If you don't want to pay just use an external hosting site and link to it in your post
Oh I'll pay. Was just not paying because I thought full access was granted after 10 posts.

I wanted to play charades. ☹️

It's next to the steering column, has what looks like an RJ45 jack into it and a switch with settings NP &TV... likely aftermarket from a previous owner but I can't work out what it does at all.

It’s a switch to disable the handbrake over ride - so you can watch films whilst driving.

Not that I condone watching films when driving.

Anyway, what do I win.

PS I might be wrong - but I want a prize anyway.

It’s a switch to disable the handbrake over ride - so you can watch films whilst driving.

Not that I condone watching films when driving.

Anyway, what do I win.

PS I might be wrong - but I want a prize anyway.
You don't get a prize for being wrong 😉
Of course youre probably right but what's the jack socket for? Plugging in laptop perhaps?

Back