• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Sorry! But......

20221222_075905_edit_955959102817149.jpg

The guy hanging around at the top left must be so jealous of what you did to the tree, and wishing you'd take him down from that cross after every Easter.

Last edited:
The the guy hanging around in the top left must be so jealous of what you did to the tree, and wishing you'd take him down from that cross after every Easter.

I asked the head teacher if I could put a Christmas hat on him and was told "NO" lol
I Take it down now that way I am not sat all over Christmas thinking "I have to do it later"

That is actually quite depressing for me.😂

I hate the feeling I get when I take down the tree and decorations.

Nearly as bad as watching the MCFC - LFC match just now.🙄

That is actually quite depressing for me.😂

I hate the feeling I get when I take down the tree and decorations.

Nearly as bad as watching the MCFC - LFC match just now.🙄
And so it starts
Bad luck to take it down early @dognero

I find it strange that, according to the latest Census, less than half the people claim to be religious but they still keep it going "for the kiddies" - Yeah, right, :)and get themselves into debt in order to get enough booze in to float a battleship. For most people it's just a booze-up and family argument, for others, many of whom have lost a loved one and are facing Christmas alone, it's a very sad time. Please bear them in mind.

^^^ I'm actually not religious at all, but I do believe in Father Christmas.
He exists alright, I’ve seen him
Saw him leaving my neighbours house one morning , Danny was so shocked to have missed him when I told him (he was working)
Good job his wife was home :innocent:

His wife left him so he goes round looking for her shouting, "Mary Christmas.'
She left him because they don't have any kids.
He only comes once a year - and then it's down the chimney.

I wonder if @Lpgc can convert it to lpg? Probably cheaper than bags of carrots and hay.

Back