• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Santa Pod JapShow May 11/12 May

Saagywagon#1

Active Newbie
Midlands
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Neale
Elgrand
E51
Region
Midlands
Not seen a thread for this one, got weekend ticket, is anyone else venturing?

I can't get to this one but I believe there is another around October time đź‘Ť

Didn't realise that, shame.
......will keep and eye on it incase they update it.....am going 2 weeks earlier (Hot Rod Drags)....and that;ll be camping, but has been rained off before-being so late in the year.

Be nice to get 10 vans on a club stand
...they only appear to accommodate clubs of 10+, with a deadline for application of 16/4 (already booked our tickets)...... can also apply for the show individually, deadline 26/4..... no idea how popular it is, so not sure how they use the venue,, but usually camp on grass.

We've attended japshow as a club for many years, but the interest from members has decreased over the last couple of years, and we struggled to get a group of 10 together for a club stand.
We used to have a great weekend there!

We've attended japshow as a club for many years, but the interest from members has decreased over the last couple of years, and we struggled to get a group of 10 together for a club stand.
We used to have a great weekend there!
....shame the interest had tailed off......but 'great weekend' sounds pretty positive to me.......bless you.

....shame the interest had tailed off......but 'great weekend' sounds pretty positive to me.......bless you.
You'll have a great time. Cars down the drag strip, drift arena, show cars and club stands. Plenty to see over the weekend đź‘Ť

Back