- Messages
- 157
- Reaction score
- 230
- Points
- 173
- Location
- Torbay
- First Name
- Richard
- Elgrand
- E51
- Region
- South West
Does the E51 radiator on a 2.5 also fit the 3.5 2003 early model ?
Gets like that sometimes on all forums, coming to the end of holiday season, people working extra hours to get over holiday spending lolThank-you Dave, seems very quiet on here these days, everyone moved on ?
If you're having trouble finding a radiator for a 3.5, JDM should have some in at the end of September. Thankfully, I don't need to use my Elgrand right now, so I can wait.Does the E51 radiator on a 2.5 also fit the 3.5 2003 early model ?
yes thanks i'm waiting for them too luckily my leak is minor some of the other sellers are expensive and seem to think the 2.5 and 3.5 are the same fit and charge for returns if it won't fit even if they list it as soIf you're having trouble finding a radiator for a 3.5, JDM should have some in at the end of September. Thankfully, I don't need to use my Elgrand right now, so I can wait.