• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

    You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

    Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

    Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

R.I.P Bailey

So sorry to hear this buddy.
My thoughts are with you at this difficult time.
Miami and Bailey will be together. 🙏
 
We have just had to bag up all his stuff to take to the PDSA, this is worse than when my Dad died.

I was warned when I brought Bailey into our family about this very day, I thought, it will be fine…….well it isn’t fine.
 
We have just had to bag up all his stuff to take to the PDSA, this is worse than when my Dad died.

I was warned when I brought Bailey into our family about this very day, I thought, it will be fine…….well it isn’t fine.

If you want a chat via PM buddy Im here for you and we can both cry together.
It hasn't been a week yet for since we lost Miami and I can only imagine the sh*t you are going through right now.
 
We have just had to bag up all his stuff to take to the PDSA, this is worse than when my Dad died.

I was warned when I brought Bailey into our family about this very day, I thought, it will be fine…….well it isn’t fine.
It is horrendous and I understand your reference to your Dad.
What you have done, is not only gave Bailey a life of unconditional love and kindness, you have also done the agonising thing of taking on the pain yourself, so Bailey will be free of pain. It's such a nightmare that our best mate's lifespans are so short. There really isn't words to describe this period, and how we wish so much we could just have a magic wand and bring them back. You loved Bailey. He knew that. You're hurting as you're a good man.
 
Losing a pet is a little bit of you dies, the hurt is horrible.

Bailey lived a full life and though it hurts to say goodbye you have to remember all the joy and love he brought you that you would never have had. Run free Bailey.
 
I've never owned a pet...
I can imagine your pain, though and I'm sorry for you loss. It's quite remarkable how pets can change our lives for the better.
Take care Peter.
@Richard Fox , I'm sorry for your loss too mate, I wasn't aware...
 
Sad, most have been in the same, we always remember the good times, forever.
Pets they call them, better than friends I call them, always wanting, always needing, but we miss the pleasure they bring, rain and shine,
Every seed blossoms into something precious.
As we know
 
I've never owned a pet...
I can imagine your pain, though and I'm sorry for you loss. It's quite remarkable how pets can change our lives for the better.
Take care Peter.
@Richard Fox , I'm sorry for your loss too mate, I wasn't aware...

Thanks buddy, still cannot believe she's gone, the Elgrand seems so quiet now without her panting away in the back!
Still haven't managed to take her bed out of the rear conversion. :sob:
Hope Peters okay haven't seen him on the forum since he lost dear Bailey.
 
Back
Top