• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Wales North Wales Autumn/winter run

Have updated the attendee list with all those names I think are okay for 12th Nov, please take a look and let me know if either you need adding / removing.
Cheers guys/girls, will post up official starting point/time and route map in next few days.

I'm good to go

Have updated the attendee list with all those names I think are okay for 12th Nov, please take a look and let me know if either you need adding / removing.
Cheers guys/girls, will post up official starting point/time and route map in next few days.
Rapper just letting you know you've listed me twice lol, guess I'll have double the fun, Bezz

looking forward to the details once they have been firmed up. cheers
ps on the moors there is the highest pub in wales called the Sportsman's Arms. There is also a good view of a spooky manor house.

Hi bud can you take me off list as my mums hospital date has been brought forward from December im really gutted that im gonna miss this run with you all so i could put faces to names hope you have a fantastic day and will be looking forward to meeting you on a future run/meet

Due to a few members having to cancel, I have taken the decision to cancel this meeting as unfair on those couple travelling far to only have 2 Elgrands attending.

Cheers. It was a nicely planned out route. Perhaps we can hold on to it and do it sometime in the future.

Cheers. It was a nicely planned out route. Perhaps we can hold on to it and do it sometime in the future.
could'nt agree more, I had to drop out due to MOT failure, sorted now, bring it on!

Defo do it in future ,maybe when winter breaks ?? I will make one of these meets sometime

Back