- Messages
- 144
- Reaction score
- 568
- Points
- 123
- Location
- Cleckheaton
- First Name
- Luke
- Elgrand
- E51
- Region
- Yorkshire
The other half has always mentioned that's her dream car was always a Nissan Cube, she would get all giddy when seeing one on the road. So I flippantly said...get one. So she did
A little jaunt down to Stafford in the worst driving weather I've experienced for quite some time but the Elgrand took it in her stride.
It's a Z12 Rider Autech Cube, fresh import so needs converting across but will do that gradually. Lovely little car I have to admit even though the current head unit is annoying. Saw a few Elgrands on the way back so if you saw out little convoy
It's a Z12 Rider Autech Cube, fresh import so needs converting across but will do that gradually. Lovely little car I have to admit even though the current head unit is annoying. Saw a few Elgrands on the way back so if you saw out little convoy