• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JAE 2018 bbqs

Well if u can keep us updated and I don't mind putting money towards purchase and additional gas bottles as we normally have them burning 24/7. Just handy if one gets peckish at 4.30 am. .. lol.

Club will get the BBQ, gas bottle and fire extinguishers (unless anyone has a fire extinguisher they could bring?)

If its a decent sized gas bottle it should last the whole weekend hopefully although I've never used a gas bbq before so not sure what consumption rate is...

In fact if anybody has any tips regarding which gas bbq to buy I'm all ears :)

Club will get the BBQ, gas bottle and fire extinguishers (unless anyone has a fire extinguisher they could bring?)

If its a decent sized gas bottle it should last the whole weekend hopefully although I've never used a gas bbq before so not sure what consumption rate is...

In fact if anybody has any tips regarding which gas bbq to buy I'm all ears :)
A big bugger! If I had a gas one I'd bring it with me. Asda doing a fairly large one at £149 but will need to buy bottle and regulator on top of that. Keep a few bottles of 2l cheap fizzy nearby.... if a problem, shake bottle like mad and put finger over end like a hosepipe. Have seen a post about fireman using same to put out a medium sized fire.

A big bugger! If I had a gas one I'd bring it with me. Asda doing a fairly large one at £149 but will need to buy bottle and regulator on top of that. Keep a few bottles of 2l cheap fizzy nearby.... if a problem, shake bottle like mad and put finger over end like a hosepipe. Have seen a post about fireman using same to put out a medium sized fire.
Unfortunately new rules state a proper fire extinguisher must be kept with the bbq... No big deal, only £10 or so for a little un.

Will check out the asda one, cheers

Costco do some good ones :) big ones haha. Bit expensive but worth it. X

We'll take 2 of the big ones :D lol

OK, gives me an idea where we are splodging in terms of cost, thanks :)

They would have a fit if we took 5 or 6 big propane bottles, anybody up for it?

I know the big one does look lush haha. If you guys did want to get anything from Costco we can always bring it down with us anyways :) x

I wonder if they had loads of complaints

I wonder if they had loads of complaints
Just a few I would imagine! I can see the logic of why, if a lightweight ember caught in the wind and landed in a tinder dry field adjacent it may have been an issue but most of us have a brain cell or two where fires are concerned. Lol.

Back