• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

ElgrandOC is 1 year old today

Karl

The Boss
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
North East
E50 Expert
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Elgrand
E50
Region
North East
Well... look at that. This time last year I was sat in my armchair building the forum, resting from "the snip". I'd had a week of taking shit from admins and moderators of other established Elgrand clubs, but I didn't let it phase me. And look at us now! Nearly 500 members in 12 months for a car as Rare as the Elgrand. I know not all of those members are active, and I could probably do with doing another "clean up" of accounts, but still, that's a lot of Elgrand owners we have reached out to and helped in 1 year.

We have plenty of regular uses on the site, a plethora of incredibly helpful information, and a group of some of the best people I have ever met. I get a lot of thanks and praise for setting up ElgrandOC, and for just how helpful the club is. But, I want you ALL to give yourselves a pat on the back. All I did was spend the time building it... the content and atmosphere here is driven by you, the members.

I'd like to offer a huge thank you to my fellow admins and moderators for helping me keep things in check. You guys have taken it upon yourselves to keep things in check and maintain order, not that there has really ever been much bickering within the club. I never ever for one second thought that this Elgrand Owners Club would become what it has in such a short space of time. I am simply amazed by the support given by you all to helping this club grow from strength to strength.

So, from me, thank you. Thank each and every one of you for your contributions to the club. I couldn't wish for a better group of members to be in a club with, and I hope I get more chance to meet as many of you as I can over the next 12 months. I know I've had my ups and downs, and have occasionally spat my dummy out, but you have all stood by me and kept me on the straight and narrow. I really don't know where I would be without the help some of you have given me through a troubling few months, with a special thank you to wabbit and Miss Angel for their hospitality and allowing me to stay with them when I needed somewhere to rest my head. I wish there was more I could do to thank you for what you've done for me.

Here's to another amazing 12 months...

Thank-You.jpg

Well done Karl :wave: :wave:

A momentous year. Lots of great members, and a club to be proud of.

Say whatever you want, but it's down to You that this all took off.

A few ups and downs it's true, but growing and thriving.

So THANKS from me. Proud to be a member.

Keith.

well done Karl and team

it's a great forum and hugely helpful

top work :p

Spannerdemon said:
Well done Karl :wave: :wave:

A momentous year. Lots of great members, and a club to be proud of.

Say whatever you want, but it's down to You that this all took off.

A few ups and downs it's true, but growing and thriving.

So THANKS from me. Proud to be a member.

Keith.

Yep all THAT! :thumbup:

Thanks for everything Karl, this forum really has helped us get to know our Elgrand.
We knew absolutely nothing about them when we bought it and the fact you started the forum just after we bought ours was an unbelieveable stroke of luck for us!
Here's to many more years to come!

Well done on creating such a great forum. It's amazing what everyone has contributed in just a year. Hopefully the momentum will continue to build and the site keeps On growing. Especially the E52 section :russian:

Can't really add much more to what has already been said. Take a bow son ;-) :clap: :clap: :clap:

Happy birthday to us....
Happy birthday to us....
Happy birthday one and all...
Cheers for setting up and running a great forum, website, Facebook, wiki, .....
All best Karl.

:drinks: :drinks: :drinks:
Well done on achieving a year on a thriving forum.
I for one would liked to thank everyone for there input on here which has helped me loads in achieving getting my e50 to stay on the road and running.
The threads of wisdom has been a god send and without the forum I would of really struggled at times both to source parts and find solutions to some problems which wouldn't of been possible without the time spent writing up some amazing how to guides.
Looking forward to seeing the forum to continue in its growth and I will one day get to a few meets and get to know you in person.
Well done Karl for taking the time to make this forum in the first place.

Back