• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

ElgrandOC Awards 2019 - VOTING NOW CLOSED

Karl

The Boss
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
North East
E50 Expert
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Elgrand
E50
Region
North East
Well, the final prod on Friday last week certainly spurred a few people on to vote, but overall I'm disappointed with the participation and the voting this year. I thought with us having so many more members, we'd have had more participation for entries and move votes from members.

I will keep my promise though as we got over 100 collective votes, so we'll be doing this again in 2020, but I really do expect big things for next year to keep this going as the amount of work that goes into it is substantial.

Thank you to everyone who entered and everyone who took the time to vote. For anyone who said they didn't vote because it was too difficult, please provide some constructive criticism around how you would improve the process and then we can look at how to implement and improve the process.

We ended with a total of 143 votes across the categories. Although due to the relatively low numbers we have a few people who are tied in for winning places, so I need to discuss with the admins how we go about dealing with this situation.

Everyone who received a vote, and winners will all be revealed live from Yakushi Show on Saturday 14th September. The live video will be done via YouTube. A time for the presentation will be given closer to the time and a link to the live video will be posted on the day. The video will then be kept on the club YouTube channel for people to watch if you miss it.

Back