• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Brittany Ferry discounts?

SuzieP

Premium Member
Midlands
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Suzie
Elgrand
E51
Region
Midlands
Hi folks.
We're planning on going to Brittany in the summer, campervanning it!

Last year we went to a cottage and the rental company had a discount deal with Brittany Ferries... does anyone have anything similar for just the ferry?

I've seen there is a Club Voyage membership but we wouldn't sail enough to make that worthwhile, but members can pass on a discount code for friends/family and bag themselves a £10 referral payment.

Is anyone a member who would like to pass on a code?

Cheers!

We joined the Club Voyage when we first moved over and saved more than the membership fee on the first crossing.

Really? It says up to 35% saving....it's the "up to" that's not clear
Membership is £120 for year 1 (£60 registration and £60 annual membership)

Normally when joining it saves the fee in first crossing , u get reduced crossing price , if on night crossing u 10quid per person credit towards breakfast, afternoon crossing get cabins reduced

Hi folks.
We're planning on going to Brittany in the summer, campervanning it!

Last year we went to a cottage and the rental company had a discount deal with Brittany Ferries... does anyone have anything similar for just the ferry?

I've seen there is a Club Voyage membership but we wouldn't sail enough to make that worthwhile, but members can pass on a discount code for friends/family and bag themselves a £10 referral payment.

Is anyone a member who would like to pass on a code?

Cheers!
Whilst I have seen codes passed on, people may not be aware that by doing so they are in breach of the terms and conditions. Not sure how this is policed but just saying ...

Also 10% off in the restaurants on day crossings.

Done some more rummaging. As we'd be sailing in school holidays the discount is actually only 5%, so I'm not sure we'd do enough sailing to make that fee back.

@delimac .. I've checked the T&Cs of the referral scheme...

Friends and family rewards​

Friends and family discounts are designed to be used by those close to you as an added value benefit of membership. Promoting or advertising this membership benefit via websites, internet forums and elsewhere is strictly prohibited, and considered a breach of your membership.

• For members who joined on or after 16 November 2021, discounts are limited to 8 bookings per membership (a maximum credit accruable £80 per annum, allocated when you renew your membership)
  • For members who joined before 16 November 2021, discounts are limited to 15 bookings per membership (a maximum credit accruable £150 per annum, allocated when you renew your membership)

I read this as if Members were to post and say "I've got a code you can use" would be a breach..as they would trying to get all and sundry using their code (and would therefore benefit financially)

Me asking if anyone has one to share is not breaching any rules (I'm not a club voyage member), but if someone on here decides they are my friend and messaged me directly, then that wouldn't be a breach either, as THEY are not advertising.

Just my take on that.

As long as people are aware that posting their codes online is a breach then it's up to them, it's also up to them to decide whether someone they have only met online is someone close to them. I'm not sure how BF would check but I would not like the scheme to be discontinued due to abuse as I use it regularly.

Hello, Would anyone be happy to share your Brittany Ferry membership that I could use for my trip this month to Spain. Thanks in advance.

Back