• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Borrrreeeed!

Through extreme boredom, sleep deprivation and just general interest in these vehicles (and the various rabbit holes that I tend to wander down), I was doing some "if money wasn't an option" shopping on Buyee as well as trawling some auction sites....

I came across a Mine's ECU (bloody pricey) up for auction. I dropped in on their very basic web page where they have a trade in old for a remapped ECU. I then popped here to investigate and found a single thread with a few to & fro's about it. I can't find it again for some reason?? I know @Lize and I think @LeStempy commented and it was originally being sold by @ChrisWills (I think).

The consensus was it wasn't much cop. I just wondered if anyone knew anymore about them? I was under the impression that the ECU wasn't capable of "Jailbreaking" so wondered what the Mine's remapping entailed? Chipping I suppose? Has anyone ever driven with one? Just being inquisitive more than anything.

I've found some amazing bits and pieces when delving deep on the auction sites. D.A.D wheels, a mint Nismo roof spoiler and some amazing E51's/E50's on private selling pages. I've started getting a bit addicted to "browsing", though 😅.
What sights were the cars up for sale on

I know somebody with a 370z engine super charged and nitrous in their Elgrand .. bloody scary beast ..all depends on how deep your pockets are …

Its actually a VQ35 but fully forged with major head work and ALOT of other mods, running circa 550-600 bhp

Wow would love to hear more info on this beast! I guess he's a Facebook member rather than the forum?

Its this one

Attachments

• 23172659_1495014810584019_665529246807776344_n.jpg
    23172659_1495014810584019_665529246807776344_n.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 10
Back