• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

    You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

    Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

    Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Away with it at last 😂

sg66

Well-Known Member
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Messages
619
Reaction score
1,619
Points
333
Location
Uk
First Name
Stephen
Elgrand
E51
Will add more pics to kitchen thread but here we are away for the first weekend.

Already discovered a few things that need amending but just minor thing's.

Kitchen and table are great, fridge is fantastic and super quiet, going to try it on night mode tonight, on its 3rd highest setting it runs for 30sec every 20mins,
1000021260.jpg1000021277.jpg
 
Enjoy your travels, does the counter top need a new edging strip
Confused? I hope not, am I missing something, the worktop is edged with the same Formica I used to make the top and the table.
 
Confused? I hope not, am I missing something, the worktop is edged with the same Formica I used to make the top and the table.
Looks like two colours in photo along the edge could not make out if that was because part of the edge strip was missing
 
Looks like two colours in photo along the edge could not make out if that was because part of the edge strip was missing
Ahhh, nope all present and correct 😂

I made it look like a kitchen worktop on purpose, I didn't want to use t band everywhere so edged the worktop and the doors to keep square edges.

T band would have been much easier but then you end up with radius corners everywhere.
 
Back
Top