• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE - 2020 Breakfast Meets - North East - Last Sunday of every month

cheers pal will help a lot
Gerry you need longer thinner arms with a light and camera on the end . Try looking for a cheap endoscope, I've got one that shows the image on your phone . Will post photo of it.

Gerry you need longer thinner arms with a light and camera on the end . Try looking for a cheap endoscope, I've got one that shows the image on your phone . Will post photo of it.
Dead cheap as well .think I paid about £20 off amazon .

Attachments

• 20200126_150649.jpg
    20200126_150649.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 5
cheers thanks pal i need something like that handy to have for other things
Yep real handy if you drop things down holes etc think its came with a magnet attachment as well .

If you count my Citron awaiting my E52 landing 4th Feb you had 8, good meet see you all next month maybe with my E52

If you count my Citron awaiting my E52 landing 4th Feb you had 8, good meet see you all next month maybe with my E52
Yep sorry forgot you were not in your Elgrand. Nice to see you .😎👍

Hope you don't mind a southerner coming this Sunday! Doing some wheeler dealing but more for breakfast! 😎

Double breakfast today for me as Janet's not to good so will be on my loansome

Nice to see some new faces at the breakfast, about 7 Elgrands turned up 2 came from Yorkshire. 😎👍

nice drive up and great breakfast. Good chats and swapping ideas and info! Learned new stuff and everyone was SOOO friendly! 😀👍
Had a nice day out on way back also, visiting new places..

shocked at the dirt simon and karl was there as well:eek: thought he would of made you park in a corner :joy::joy:

shocked at the dirt simon and karl was there as well:eek: thought he would of made you park in a corner :joy::joy:
I got there before him though hehe ;-)
Haven't washed it since my trip to Cornwall a few weeks ago. Plus my front bumper is still broken, I bought another bumper but still haven't had time to put it on yet.... It would look even worse if facing forwards!

Talking about cleaning cars (and this is one for @Karl), my son told me his work-mate who has a BMW M3 booked a mobile valeter to come to his home and wash his car. They turned up, knocked on his door and asked if they could borrow some fairy liquid.. He told them 'Im sorry to have wasted your time but Im not going to let you wash my car today'.

Talking about cleaning cars (and this is one for @Karl), my son told me his work-mate who has a BMW M3 booked a mobile valeter to come to his home and wash his car. They turned up, knocked on his door and asked if they could borrow some fairy liquid.. He told them 'Im sorry to have wasted your time but Im not going to let you wash my car today'.

What the fuck? What were they going to use that for? That's shocking and gives those who do what I do a bad name.
Tell him to come up to me haha.

What the fuck? What were they going to use that for? That's shocking and gives those who do what I do a bad name.
Tell him to come up to me haha.
My son knows about your services but I've never met this mate, they're computer programmers and can work from home when they want so I think the mate thought he'd have his car cleaned on his own drive in Leeds somewhere while he was doing some work... just didn't work out very well hehe! Beggars belief they'd turn up without stuff to do the job - and asking for fairy liquid was the final alarm bell.

My son knows about your services but I've never met this mate, they're computer programmers and can work from home when they want so I think the mate thought he'd have his car cleaned on his own drive in Leeds somewhere while he was doing some work... just didn't work out very well hehe! Beggars belief they'd turn up without stuff to do the job - and asking for fairy liquid was the final alarm bell.

Tell him I have an office he can work from :joy:

Tell him I have an office he can work from :joy:
When my son told me the story I told him to tell his mate about your services :) But this was already after the fairy liquid guys had been around to his mates.

Back