• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

youtube video clips

Sorry not car related, just had to post this as its incredible what games look like now! Amsterdam scenery is spot on!

Can anyone identify the black car at 10:26 on this video, and the catalogue name/code for its new colour scheme?

Trying to currently resurrect mine! haven't used it in over 10 years so its needs some TLC!

Geez not sure how many speed bumps this Elgrand will get over but boy does it sound lovely!!!!
Go to the end to hear this sweet V6!

Anyone watch this guys youtube channel?
Hats off to him and his dad tackling this V12! I wonder if his dad can rebuild my bottom end on my engine!

Haven't seen his more recent videos but I used to watch him all the time. Loved his Bentley gt rebuild back when he was first starting out.

I had a white Mk1 LHD with a Ford Tanus V4 engine when I lived in Germany in the 70's/80's, I loved that car and I am still trying to find a decent diecast 1:18 to add to my collection of cars I have owned, bit like rocking horse....

Wow how cool is this! One is for sale here, current bid 250, if only I had the spare funds! lol

Geez not sure how many speed bumps this Elgrand will get over but boy does it sound lovely!!!!
Go to the end to hear this sweet V6!

I am a sucker for those fog lights. I know they're not everyone's taste and I do agree they can look a bit chavvy on some cars, but I think the nice white light (well, seems to have a slight blue tint) does suit it.

I am a sucker for those fog lights. I know they're not everyone's taste and I do agree they can look a bit chavvy on some cars, but I think the nice white light (well, seems to have a slight blue tint) does suit it.

Yes I agree, my fog lights are a very similar colour and looks loads better in my opinion! :p
(Pic of mine having its lights checked at the MOT centre)

Screen Shot 2022-12-08 at 14.04.32.png

Back