• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yorkshire Yorkshire Rally meet 15/16 september 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reverend RobP

Admin
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
Yorkshire
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Elgrand
E50
Region
Yorkshire
**ALL PLACES ARE FULLY BOOKED NOW**

Hi everyone 😁 @Easy Rider and myself have been planning an overnight camping weekend in Yorkshire on Saturday 15th to Sunday 16th September. The idea is for a chilled out weekend camping, getting to know members better and have a bit of a laugh. We'll try and get some things organised as we go along to keep kids and adults entertained over the course of the weekend. Oh and we'll also be able to check out some nice Ellies too.

You can stay in tents, caravans or stay in you van. The choice is yours!!

The location for this meet is Holme on Spalding moor.
the address is;
Fox Hollows Touring Caravan Park
The Hare And Hounds 57 Main Street.
Holme On Spalding Moor East Yorkshire YO43 4EN

The cost of the campsite is Β£17 for the night, this gives you free electric hook up and use of the toilets and showers (all pretty new as the site hasn't been open long) There is also an accessible wet room for anyone with mobility difficulties.

Easy rider has managed to get us a bulk discount on the site if we can get 10 or more bookings, we each get a £5 discount! 😁 £5 refund will be paid back, on the weekend if we reach the magic number of 10.

Dogs are welcome, and we can use bbq's so long as the grass is protected. There is a pub within a 1 minute walk that serves good pub food for those that don't want to bbq.

Bookings for this need to be in and paid for by the 31st July so we can book with the site owners and let them know how many of us will be coming.

If you would like to come, payment of Β£17 is to be sent by PayPal to team@elgrandoc.uk by the 31/7/18 PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR PAYMENT IS SENT AS GIFT/PAY A FRIEND!!! So no charges are incured by the club.
Please include your user name, and Yorkshire rally in the comments!

This is open to ALL members not just Yorkshire, so pack up your tents, load your caravans sort out your van seats and let's get together for a great weekend. πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ‘

Attendees List :
1 @Easy Rider - paid
2 @RobP - paid
3 @jason pullin - paid
4 @John64 - paid
5 @stephen - paid
6 @Lesley and Dave - 2nights - paid
7 @Simjoh - paid
8 @MrMalcC - 2nights? - paid .
9 @clocky280 -
paid
10 @dognero - paid
11 @malc -paid

Last edited:
Stick my name down dude, I'll try and persuade the missus to come along too as it's only one night in the Ellie, haha, can we bring the 2 dogs along???
Just seen that dogs are welcome, so ...carry on!!!!!

Last edited:
Hi everyone 😁 @Easy Rider and myself have been planning an overnight camping weekend in Yorkshire on Saturday 15th to Sunday 16th September. The idea is for a chilled out weekend camping, getting to know members better and have a bit of a laugh. We'll try and get some things organised as we go along to keep kids and adults entertained over the course of the weekend. Oh and we'll also be able to check out some nice Ellies too.

the address is;

The cost of the campsite is Β£17 for the night, this gives you free electric hook up and use of the toilets and showers (all pretty new as the site hasn't been open long) There is also an accessible wet room for anyone with mobility difficulties.

Easy rider has managed to get us a bulk discount on the site if we can get 10 or more bookings, we each get a £5 discount! 😁 £5 refund will be paid back, on the weekend if we reach the magic number of 10.

Dogs are welcome, and we can use bbq's so long as the grass is protected. There is a pub within a 1 minute walk that serves good pub food for those that don't want to bbq.

Bookings for this need to be in and paid for by the 31st July so we can book with the site owners and let them know how many of us will be coming.

If you would like to come, payment of Β£17 is to be sent by PayPal to team@elgrandoc.uk by the 31/7/18 PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR PAYMENT IS SENT AS GIFT/PAY A FRIEND!!! So no charges are incured by the club.

This is open to ALL members not just Yorkshire, so pack up your tents, load your caravans sort out your van seats and let's get together for a great weekend. πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ‘

Attendees List :
1 @Easy Rider - PAID ;-)
2 @RobP - not paid
3 @headless - not paid

stick me down, ill get my holidays confirmed at work and should be there

Hi newbie here. I'm interested in coming to this meet. Sounds like a good day out. Put me down please.

Hi newbie here. I'm interested in coming to this meet. Sounds like a good day out. Put me down please.
Great Keith, I've added you to the list πŸ‘

Last edited:

the address is;

Attendees List :
1 @Easy Rider - paid
2 @RobP - not paid
3 @headless - not paid
4 @jason pullin - not paid
5 @Keith - not paid
woohoo… half way to the Β£5 discount already :)

Interested, just need to speak to my partner see if he can get time off work.
Cool 😁 hope you can make it. Let us know either way and we'll get you added to the list if you can πŸ‘

WE would like to be there but will not know ?
please put us down for one night thank you
Money sent

Last edited:
Thanks rob. Im looking forward to this now. Do you know if it is £17 for a caravan for the weekend? As well as is it extra for dogs just so I know. Cheers 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁 excited

Thanks rob. Im looking forward to this now. Do you know if it is £17 for a caravan for the weekend? As well as is it extra for dogs just so I know. Cheers 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁 excited
@Keith @Rob P I have messaged site owner to dbl check on caravan price. I am sure dogs are free but have also asked to confirm that and that tents are accepted too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back