• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yorkshire Yorkshire day @ The motorist hub.1st August 5pm - 9pm

Deanhempshall

Midlands
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Elgrand
E51
Region
Midlands
The motorist hub are hosting a free event on August 1st Monday, 5pm - 9pm.

I'm thinking of heading up, just wondered if anyone else fancied it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-25-06-41-03-518_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-25-06-41-03-518_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Would have come but we are away that week.

Yeah i could well be up for coming along. šŸ˜

The motorist hub are hosting a free event on Easter Monday, 5pm - 9pm.

I'm thinking of heading up, just wondered if anyone else fancied it?
Dean, just been looking at this, and the event is 1st August mate not Easter.

Last edited:
If its august i prob make it

Just bumping this up for anyone interested in coming along. Free meet up with on-site cafe, and facilities.
I'll be there!
Starts at 5pm till 9 come for an hour or stay all evening

All being well i will be coming along just need to check with missus.

Have you got a post code mate? I am at work but might be able to make it

Anymore interest in this meet?? Hopefully got 4 or 5 going so far

Won't be able to make this as I have contractors in till 5pm

Gutted, I've got to go down to Denham Monday evening for a job Tuesday morning so I won't be able to make it now :(

Gutted, I've got to go down to Denham Monday evening for a job Tuesday morning so I won't be able to make it now :(
Gutted buddy. Can't be helped though. Will look at getting some weekend meets arranged down there in the future. šŸ‘

Won't be able to make this as I have contractors in till 5pm
Understandable mate. Its a fair old drive for a Monday evening, and trying to fit around work etc.

Who is still going now lol

I'm still going, and a couple of the people from the Facebook page said they were going. So fingers crossed they'll still be a few of us there

Back