• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yorkshire Yorkshire Camping meet BBQ

Reverend RobP

Admin
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
Yorkshire
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Elgrand
E50
Region
Yorkshire
Hi, all those coming to the Yorkshire meet tomorrow. Just letting you know I'll be bringing a barrel bbq along, and a couple of bags of charcoal. If anyone wants to use it, feel free to do so. πŸ‘ (NOT providing the burgers for you all though 😜🀣)
Might grab a bag of wood to use as a fire pit type thing for the evening to keep warm too.

Will also put my 3m x 3m gazebo in as the weather forecast is a bit sketchy, so will give a bit of shelter if needed.
Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow. πŸ˜πŸ‘

Hi, all those coming to the Yorkshire meet tomorrow. Just letting you know I'll be bringing a barrel bbq along, and a couple of bags of charcoal. If anyone wants to use it, feel free to do so. πŸ‘ (NOT providing the burgers for you all though 😜🀣)
Might grab a bag of wood to use as a fire pit type thing for the evening to keep warm too.

Will also put my 3m x 3m gazebo in as the weather forecast is a bit sketchy, so will give a bit of shelter if needed.
Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow. πŸ˜πŸ‘
OOOO Burgers ;-) I have just made a big pan of sausage casserole. I have my 2m x 2.5m awning too. Soo looking forward to it.

Well it's a beautifu day in Manchester the sun is shining ill try to bring it with us hahaaha

Well it's a beautifu day in Manchester the sun is shining ill try to bring it with us hahaaha
Bring the sun with you please!! It's dry over here at least but no sun

Running late as usual..... be there before 1 See you all soon 😁

I love my head. I'm in two minds about staying the night. I know well that my bike is MOT-ready for Monday, I can't be bothered to load up the bike to camp, I'll probably end up just showing up, getting some video of the vans, chilling and chatting then leaving since I do want to see ya'll!

Its dry and not cold. 😁

@Seven Good call, it poured it down early morning! awning in garage drying off now. If was a great event and worth getting wet for though :p

@Seven Good call, it poured it down early morning! awning in garage drying off now. If was a great event and worth getting wet for though :p
Would have loved to come see you but my head wasn't being in agreement with me at all. Ended up staying out on the bike until 2am on Sunday morning, rolling over from Saturday. Stopped by to reconnect with an old friend about half way though too. :p

Back