• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East Yet another North East Meet

28th or 29th May

Votes: 2 33.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ok mate we will make it the 4th.
You better be there. ;)

Ok mate we will make it the 4th.
You better be there. ;)

Your going to kill me! 🤣 But I m going to a diffrent Derwent Water all together that weekend 🙈 I don't know why I thought the north east meet would be in the Lake District! 🤣 But as I said we are staying at castlerigg that weekend.... Whoops!

Screenshot_20220525-170608_Maps.jpg
Feel free to mock me / insult me etc! But I don't think I will make the meet this time 🙈🙈

Oh well never mind lol
Have fun anyway.

Have a great trip mate
It’s been very gd , and eye opening , perfect drive threw U.K. , no problems with getting fuel (derv) but also saw loads of lpg available, got to ferry (Portsmouth) no queues actually only half full boat , and when on French side perfect drive down , again no probs with fuel , strange everything in media says total opposite

Will do, it gets a good run next Monday as I have work in Maidenhead, I also need to make a decision when I drop it off for Simon,
do I go for vapour take off ? looking at pro’s & con’s 🤔
I find the vapour take off its easy to plug a gas cooker up and put the kettle or frying pan on with out carrying another bottle Normal gas bottles on there own are a lot more expensive on Holiday last year down in Cornwall staying in a static van I cooked the brekky out side to keep the smell and fat splashes out of the van

I find the vapour take off its easy to plug a gas cooker up and put the kettle or frying pan on with out carrying another bottle Normal gas bottles on there own are a lot more expensive on Holiday last year down in Cornwall staying in a static van I cooked the brekky out side to keep the smell and fat splashes out of the van
Thanks for posting this Eddie,
I just dropped my van off this morning and was still uncertain on vapour take off but but the bullet and said do it, then on the way home I was still wondering if it was worth doing.
🤔🤔🤞
Your comment reassures me

I will make the 4th just got to work out where you are all meeting up Post code would be nice

Don’t pay to park, drive past the boat shack car park entrance and continue to bottom of track.

Anymore?
Not long now.
Weathers looking good

Not worth doing mine at the moment it's covered in tree sap. Might give it a quick run through the car wash to show willing.

Not worth doing mine at the moment it's covered in tree sap. Might give it a quick run through the car wash to show willing.
I will bring my stuff and give it a waterless wash and wax.

Back