• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East Yet another North East Meet

28th or 29th May

Votes: 2 33.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dognero

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
North East
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Elgrand
E51
Region
North East
28th or 29th 4th 5th June
Derwent reservoir
20220515_213109.jpg

Last edited:
I am up for this, the location is excellent BUT 🤔
My Ellie goes in for lpg conversion on 26th and hopefully ready for collection 28th (or could be 29th). So if all goes well we could do 29th 🤞

My Ellie goes in for lpg conversion on 26th and hopefully ready for collection 28th (or could be 29th). So if all goes well we could do 29th 🤞
Have added 4th or 5th too

Hi, unfortunately I am unavailable for the proposed dates, love the choice of location so hopefully another 1 there at some point.

I've voted for the 28th but no matter what I will try to get up for it!

Ah camping both weekends 😞

Let us know how the conversion goes as I am up in mid June for one.

Let us know how the conversion goes as I am up in mid June for one.
Will do, it gets a good run next Monday as I have work in Maidenhead, I also need to make a decision when I drop it off for Simon,
do I go for vapour take off ? looking at pro’s & con’s 🤔

Will do, it gets a good run next Monday as I have work in Maidenhead, I also need to make a decision when I drop it off for Simon,
Didn’t really know there was such a thing ‘til now! I’m primarily concerned with there being somewhere to fill the blighter up! 😀

Didn’t really know there was such a thing ‘til now! I’m primarily concerned with there being somewhere to fill the blighter up! 😀
Vapour take off, in short allows me to run my cooler off my lpg fuel tank rather than a gas bottle.
Filling up, there is a thread on the forum detailing many petrol stations selling lpg. Morrisons and Asdas throughout the UK seem cost efficient and reliable, but there are plenty of other providers too

I would worry about the LPG tank running out just after the petrol tank has gone dry and then being unable to make a cup of tea because I wouldn't have a small gas bottle, my beer would get warm as well :sob:.
On balance I would do it though. It can be used to heat the van when off grid.

Vapour take off, in short allows me to run my cooler off my lpg fuel tank rather than a gas bottle.
Filling up, there is a thread on the forum detailing many petrol stations selling lpg. Morrisons and Asdas throughout the UK seem cost efficient and reliable, but there are plenty of other providers too
It sounds like you have camper van style considerations , whereas I am just pootling about.
I have see all the threads about supply, and as you say, there seem to be enough your there to warrant a shot.

I replied to your PM Mick.

@dognero Any decision on date and time?

Just to make things worse 🤣 the 4th would be good for me! The 5th would be bad 😂. Jackie will kill me if I drag her away from the campsite on Sunday morning...... Saturday will be a swing by on the way to pich up.
Ok mate we will make it the 4th.
You better be there. ;)

@Richard Fox
You going to have a look over on the ferry?

Back