• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East Yet another North East Meet photos

dognero

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
North East
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Elgrand
E51
Region
North East
Here are a few for now.
First two I have took all the rubbish out. :cool:

Had a great time.
Great to meet up with new and old friends.
Till the next.........
4.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
originals

20220604_105655.jpg
DJI_0419.JPG

DJI_0417.JPG

Last edited:
@dognero looking good as always mate.

seems like you had weather for it too

👍

Great place, great weather, great people = Great meet.

Special mention for Happy Eddie travelling 3 hours from Scotland to this meet with his bacon, eggs, vapour take off and stove, shame we couldn’t find any matches but it’s the thought that counts mate, I will be sure to have some onboard in future. ‘The Elgrand trailer’ idea may have some legs if you get bored with teardrop. @Happy Eddie

thanks everyone ☀️👋

next meet, should we consider bbq and / or overnight ??

Video uploading

Same thought, area of Budle bay, Berwick, Holy Island.

Another magnificent two display‘s of technological genius Andy - both vehicle and photowise. Northumberland Coast fine by me Budle Bay / Holy Island is absolutely stunning view from Bamburgh Golf Club. Then Fish and chips from Seahouses to wrap it up.

PS A warning for the smokers on here The replacement cigarette lighter from Halfords can only be used as a complete unit in the van - the heating element on its own is too big to fit in the existing van unit. As myself and Eddie found out in Baldrick fashion.

Same thought, area of Budle bay, Berwick, Holy Island.
Holy Island would be grand but it gets really busy. Mind you though @dognero would have a touch of the vapours filming an Elgrand convoy crossing the causeway 🤣

I was up for this one @dognero as I am off work for a week, but I was at a wedding of an old girlfriend's daughter .
But have a idea for a meet and over nighter at mine same week next year, I will discuss it with you at Carlisle next month

There is a campsite field just before the causeway it’s part of The Barn at Beale business. We did some safety and security prep for a music festival (Lindisfarne festival) there a few years ago. I will check it out 🤔

We could form the alternative “ Underwater Elgrand Society “

Back