• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yellow vulture cameras.

Hoobajoob

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
North East
E-Bucks
First Name
Steve
Elgrand
E51
Region
North East
As I'm generally always on the road going between jobs I've been a cruise control set at the speed limit kinda guy for years. My work mates says it's boring and thrashs the van every where. Which makes for a unpleasant journey and also means he's had 3 speeding fines in the last year. Haha. The amount of cameras on the roads now is insane and these new 1s seem pretty effective from what I've read. The fact they are average speed cameras makes it worse. I think picking your nose will land us a fine soon.

Claptrap

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
South East
E-Bucks
First Name
Robin
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
I was driving around the Bristol area the other week and just couldn't believe how many areas/motorways had variable speed limits all over the place :-(

JohnK

Premium Member
E51 Owner
London
E-Bucks
First Name
John
Elgrand
E51
Region
London
I had a message sent to me the other day warning that all Smart Motorway cameras are now operational and set to trigger at 72mph. Not sure how true this is but the message was said to have come from Transport for London. It gave the camera locations as follows:

M1 J6 - J10
M1 J10 - J13
M1 J25 - J28
M1 J28 - J31
M1 J39 - J42
M25 J7 - J10
M25 J10 - J16
M25 J10 - J23
M6 J4 - J5
M6 J5 - J8
M6 J8 - J10a
M6 J10a -J13