• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yakushi Weekend Show 2021 - September 10th - 12th. ATTENDANCE LIST

Here's the food that'll be available for everyone to enjoy over the weekend...

Friday night.
Memphis burgers
Dirty burgers with chilli
Frankfurter hotdogs with onions
Chicken tikka
Chips
Cheesy chips .

Saturday morning.
Bacon,sausage,black pudding and eggs in a baguette.
Bacon and tomato baps .

Saturday afternoon.
Carribbean curry and chips
Jerk chicken and chips
Spanish sausage .

Saturday night
Burgers
Wraps
Hot dogs
Pulled pork with coleslaw
Chips .

Sunday morning
Breakfast of whatever is left

Eat, drink and be merry πŸ‘Œ

OMG!!!

Also, Wow - just Wow - that is amazing

Bows in respect to Cliff!

Just loading up and I'm a table short, if the club has one please can someone bring it along as I will need it please

I've got a fold out camping table i can bring mate.
Also do we have a water urn for making a cuppa?
Yes please Rob anything will be a great help, and yes I'm bringing an urn but sadly our water man dognero can't attend, I have 2 5l bottles of water that I guess we can refil somewhere

So.....went to pick the van up from having inner cv boot changed and the outer CV has exploded. I'm hopefully picking up a 2nd hand drive shaft tomorrow morning and fingers crossed we can get it done before lunchtime.....failing that we might be in the Mrs A6 :(

So.....went to pick the van up from having inner cv boot changed and the outer CV has exploded. I'm hopefully picking up a 2nd hand drive shaft tomorrow morning and fingers crossed we can get it done before lunchtime.....failing that we might be in the Mrs A6 :(
Oh no 😒 fingers crossed you can get it fixed up in time

Good Morning all,
I'm still in the research stage so Not an actual Elgrand owner yet. However I think this event will be perfect for me to come along view some Ellies and have a chat to you guys.
Do you know if I can just rock up and buy a ticket on the gate for entrance?

Hoping there will be a few camper conversions there as that's what I'm looking for. :cool:
Just seen an update from the show, and tickets are available on the gate.

Hope it's going to be dry tomorrow so I can give it a final wash, else I will be bringing a bucket of water with me and washing it when I arrive....... Then again that's not a bad idea because it will be dirty again after the drive........the joys of g30 paint

I won't be washing my van it has to work for a living and it could be a case of snow mode to get onto the field

I won't be washing my van it has to work for a living and it could be a case of snow mode to get onto the field
Mine is my everyday car too, so only looks clean at weekend when it has a bath.

Just managed to get a quick clean and polish and then it rained, anyway really looking forward to meeting you all over the weekend. Beer, food and much Elgrand waffle, what's not like, safe journey to you all πŸ»πŸ²πŸŽ‰πŸ‰‘

I'd kinda accepted being a Saturday only visitor but then I saw @Cliff Goodwin menu. Now gutted again.

Really looking forward to meeting you all.

Back