• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yakushi Sunday - British Motor Museum. **New date 15/08/20**

M

Malcwit

For those who didn't know on Sunday, 26 April 2020 there is going to be a brand new 1 Day Yakushi show being held at the British Motor Museum in Warwickshire.
.Advance Tickets for this event which will include entry to the Museum are available now but will have to be purchased direct from the Event web page Ticket Sales.
Advance discounted ticket sales close on Friday 24th April and can only be purchased at the museum afterwards. For those that would like to attend as a club would have to arrive together from a local meeting place ( to be arranged ) so we can all park together otherwise you’ll be directed to a different parking spot inside the venue as you each arrive. As said its a 1 day show which mite make it difficult for some to attend because of the distance but I have started a list for those that would like to attend just so we can find a suitable meeting point to start from.
1 : @Malcwit

Interested but can't say 100% at the moment as it's very close to my wedding anniversary so I need to build up the brownie points ;)

Interested in this not that far ad hopefully will have the van back from the converter then.

Might be able to get over with the Elgrand and 300zx👍

Update on the Sunday Yakushi 1 Day Meet at the British Motor Museum on the 26th April.
For those that are interested I Have Just been looking for somewhere we could meet up at so we can arrive and park together At the Yakushi Meet. The best place seems to be Warwick Services Southbound. Its then only a short journey from there to The Motor Museum.
Looking at the opening times it looks like we would have to leave the services about 8.45 - 9.00a.m. at the very latest.
If anyone knows of anywhere more suitable please post it up. Thanks.

Or possibly we could meet on the entrance to JLR and Aston Martin as it’s double lanes going in and out with ample parking at the side of the road. Traffic should be no problem as Jlr shift starts at 6 and Aston don’t work weekend.

253C27E8-E996-4992-AE8F-8882F8AC3E4E.jpeg

Update on the Sunday Yakushi 1 Day Meet at the British Motor Museum on the 26th April.
So times ticking by and just trying to find out who would be interested in meeting up on the 26th April so we can arrive together at the YAKUSHI meet and then park together as a club.

am up for this one if it is anything like Beaulieu it should be a great day out

It's been suggested that we could meet up at the location marked on the map which is just a very short drive from the Yakushi event, Ideal really but Screenshot_20200302-094249_Chrome.jpgWhat's people's thoughts on this or do you know anywhere better?

Just to let those that were interested in going to the New one day Yakushi show being held at the British Motor Museum on the 26/04/20 It has been postponed until the 26/07/20 but at this time it is still looking unlikely that it will take place but it will be reviewed at a later date. I was hoping to arrange a meet up before the show so we could arrive together and park up as a club but due to underlined medical conditions I feel that its best that I don't attend the meeting.

The show date has changed to 15th August now, here is what they have put out:
Morning all, I hope you’re all safe and well.

Having spoken to the museum on Friday the decision to move the date seemed the most sensible and clear option.
We’ve been working hard behind the scenes to try and make the event safe with the guidelines given too us and I’ve done my best too keep you all updated with what’s been happening.

Tickets will need to be purchased online only and they close the day before the event.
You’ll be parked up as you arrive however should you wish to attend as a club the car park opposite the entrance can be used for a meeting point to arrive together.

Tickets available from the link below

Show and shine, trade stands and access to the museum included as part of your ticket.

Covid19 hasn’t gone away and guidelines will probably change before the event so please ensure you keep your distance, respect others and respect our community.

Nigel

The show date has changed to 15th August now, here is what they have put out:
Morning all, I hope you’re all safe and well.

Having spoken to the museum on Friday the decision to move the date seemed the most sensible and clear option.
We’ve been working hard behind the scenes to try and make the event safe with the guidelines given too us and I’ve done my best too keep you all updated with what’s been happening.

Tickets will need to be purchased online only and they close the day before the event.
You’ll be parked up as you arrive however should you wish to attend as a club the car park opposite the entrance can be used for a meeting point to arrive together.

Tickets available from the link below

Show and shine, trade stands and access to the museum included as part of your ticket.

Covid19 hasn’t gone away and guidelines will probably change before the event so please ensure you keep your distance, respect others and respect our community.

Nigel
Will update thread title with new date 👍🏼

was looking forward to this one but will still be away sunning myself :cool:

Fresh from yakushi Facebook page this morning.

It even gives a meet up point if we go in as a club

Coming Yakushi Sunday on the 15th August?
This map gives you a layout of the show for those that have asked.
Notice the convoy meeting area outside the main entrance, this is for those wanting to be parked as a club, you’ll need to let me know in advance if you want to come in as a club.
Otherwise it’s just turn up, park and enjoy a brand new Japanese event where you’re part of the community.

Advance tickets only £10 via the link

#jdmcars #japanesecarshow #carshow #carshowuk2020 #carclubs #carsofinstagram #jdmshop #jdmnation #jdmlifestyle🔰 #carcommunity #ukcarshow #japanesefood #jdmgang #jdmlegends #carlifestyle #carmeet

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1595837707378.jpg
    FB_IMG_1595837707378.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 6
Not working,ticket paid for(wasn't sure so i got the display ticket),see you there folks

Two of us here already in the waiting area,who else is coming?

Glad you had fun.

Back