• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yakushi Show Sleeping Arrangements - ATTENDEES PLEASE RESPOND

Karl

The Boss
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
North East
E50 Expert
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Elgrand
E50
Region
North East
We need to plan the club plot / layout. I need to know who is sleeping in their Elgrand, who is sleeping in a tent, and who is sleeping in an awning.
Bear in mind this is a car show, and space IS limited, so if you can do without a massive tent/awning for the weekend, please do.
If you only have a massive tent/awning and you have to bring it, please let me know so that I can look at how much space we need to set aside for camping.

At the moment we have 3 plots for the social area between EOC and the Honda clubs. Behind the social area, there will be space for all the small/reasonably sized tents.

We then have 2 full plots that are available for use for Awnings/Large tents and the motorhome we have attending.

We are then left with only FOUR plots for 48 cars... so space will be tight. If we can narrow down the allotted space for camping, then it means more room for display stand which will make things look nicer (more like a car show than a camping weekend).

ANY MEMBERS WITH AWNINGS WILL NEED TO MOVE THEIR VEHICLE FROM THE AWNING TO THE DISPLAY STAND DURING THE DAY ON SATUDAY WHICH IS THE MAIN SHOW DAY. PLEASE BEAR THIS IN MIND WHEN LOCATING YOUR AWNINGS TO ENSURE YOU HAVE SPACE TO MOVE.

I have made some assumptions based on knowing certain people, but if you need to change this, please let me know.

1. @Karl & @Pippa - SLEEP IN VAN
  2. @Pixelpoker - SMALL TENT
  3. @Karlos - SMALL AWNING
  4. @dognero - AWNING
  5. @Revo - ???
  6. @Wolop - ???
  7. @BMR - CARAVAN
  8. @Shez - ???
  9. @KevT - HOTEL ON SITE
  10. @Ian Jones - ???
  11. @Cliff goodwin - AWNING USED AS STANDALONE TENT
  12. @Dai & Sally - AWNING USED AS STANDALONE TENT
  13. @Elementian & @Lisa-Marie - AWNING USED AS STANDALONE TENT
  14. @Chris davies - SLEEP IN VAN (Small Tent for Storage)
  15. @RobP - BIG TENT
  16. @headless - SLEEP IN VAN
  17. @Simjoh - CARAVAN
  18. @Mr G - SLEEP IN VAN
  19. @ALLUN ROBINS - SLEEP IN VAN
  20. @Lize - SLEEP IN VAN
  21. @Elgrand Cymru - ???
  22. @Wolop - ???
  23. @Darryl - SLEEP IN VAN
  24. @Michael6457 - HOTEL ON SITE
  25. @KnightRider - MOTORHOME
  26. @stevemen - ???

Last edited:
I'll be bringing my awning has back not so good at mo and will need a decent bed, and I will be bringing lots of stuff so need the extra room

will be sleeping in van have a small drive away awning

Roughing it in the van but would like space for a small 2 man tent of poss.

Will bring the awning but won't attach to the van as will keep that on the show stand an will just sleep in the awning on the camping side :) x

I don't mind just sleeping in the awning and leaving van on stand, didn't realise that was an option doh... But whatever is easiest is always the way I go

I don't mind just sleeping in the awning and leaving van on stand, didn't realise that was an option doh... But whatever is easiest is always the way I go
That's what I done last year at JAE 😂 saved me having to tidy up the air bed etc if someone wanted to look into the van 🙈

That's what I done last year at JAE 😂 saved me having to tidy up the air bed etc if someone wanted to look into the van 🙈
Nobody would want to look in my van lol, guess I could bring my 12 man tent instead and rent out a couple of rooms lol

Sleep in van, prefer on stand if poss but not arriving until Sat morning.

Staying in the hotel on site

Dai & Sally have got a small awning an will be sleeping in the van :)

I don't mind just sleeping in the awning and leaving van on stand

You can do whatever you want. Doing this makes life easier as it means we don't have to make sure there is driving space for you to get the van to/from the Awning. Makes planning easier if the awning is just used as a tent.

Sleep in van, prefer on stand if poss but not arriving until Sat morning.

Not a problem at all Lize. All those sleeping in the van will be just leaving it on the display stand.

Staying in the hotel on site

You'll get the best sleep out of all of us :joy:

Dai & Sally have got a small awning an will be sleeping in the van :)

Will they be using the small awning as a standalone line you guys? Or will they need access to drive to/from it?

Yup, spot on dude, will be bringing all the audio stuff, so will be full coming, so when I've set up the PA I'll be sleeping in the Ellie as usual!!

Sleep in bus tho small tent for my junk! Lol

Most likely be big tent, but if weather is ok and I can sort one might just bring a small tent for boys and we'll sleep in van.
Put us down for big tent but you might end up with some extra space 👍

I was thinking we could all sleep together in this ????

Attachments

• 20190826_151846.jpg
    20190826_151846.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 12
Only joking we only need 7 by 15 feet

Back