• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yakushi Show - Menu - PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN IN

I hope there's no custard with that pulled pork @Cliff goodwin 😂 :innocent:

On a serious note, what a gent you are! Incredible.
I'm wondering what the custard thing is , I must be missing a joke or something, even googled it but no answer lol

I'm wondering what the custard thing is , I must be missing a joke or something, even googled it but no answer lol
😂 You kept on about custard in the drinking thread on Friday.

Yes to all, but I don't do spicy. Looks amazing.

you can't do it all for free dude, that's just not on, you'll need to charge us something????
I appreciate what Ur saying, but it's not always about money in fact I hate the stuff, sometimes it's just a great feeling to be involved and give something back to such a great community 😀

Right then, @Cliff goodwin has pretty much become the resident BBQ king. He has provided some really top class food at the last 2 Jap Show's he's been to with us. The food is amazing and always goes down well.
He has prepared a menu and is looking for numbers so that he can bring the right amount of food for everyone. This will ensure that no one goes without, but most importantly, will reduce wastage as previously he's always over catered.

I've quoted his post from the Yakushi Show Attendance list thread, but would like a show of hands as to who would join in with the menu's below, or if you would like some things but not others. Cliff will not CHANGE the menu for others (not fair on him) so if you don't want anything on this list, you need to bring your own food (as we always have previously).

Please confirm whether or not you have children that are free coming with you. As you won't have needed a ticket, I've not kept a log of anyone bringing minors, unless I know them from meeting them previously.

Also please note that if you have a large appetite, and want to bring your own food in addition to partaking in Cliff's amazing feast... then please ensure you have your provisions. You might just want to brings snacks etc.

The Communal BBQ is there for EVERYONE to use. So if you have your own food that you want to bring and cook you will have the opportunity to do so.

Friday evening: Bbq with homemade Memphis burgers (make it a dirty burger with homemade chilli on top). Hot dogs with a selection of homemade sausage and traditional frankfurters with caramelized onions.
Pulled pork rolls/cobs or balms (whatever u call em at Ur neck of the woods).
Homemade Chicken tikka in pitta with salad.
Slow cooked baby back ribs.

Saturday morning: English breakfast items like bacon rolls/cobs or bacon, sausage,egg,black pudding,beans and tomatoes

Saturday evening: I'm really hoping to do my homemade Southern fried chicken and fries ( if I can work the logistics out) plus burgers etc.

Sunday morning: breakfast and whatever I have left to cook..

If you do NOT put your name on the list, then you will NOT be catered for. We need to be responsible with food and ensure that nothing goes to waste unnecessarily.

1. @Karl & @Pippa - 2 Adults (Karl Yes to all, Pippa - you know her fussiness :joy: )
  2. @Pixelpoker - 1 Adult - YES TO ALL
  3. @Karlos - 1 Adult - YES TO ALL
  4. @dognero - 2 Adults - YES TO ALL
  5. @Revo - 2 Adults - YES TO ALL (ALLERGY TO CHILLI FLAKES)
  6. @Wolop - 1 Adult - YES TO ALL
  7. @BMR - 2 Adults - YES TO ALL
  8. @Shez - 1 Adult - YES TO ALL
  9. @KevT - 2 Adults - BOTH EVENING ONLY
  10. @Ian Jones - 1 Adult
  11. @Cliff goodwin - 2 Adults - YES TO ALL
  12. @Dai & Sally - 2 Adults) - YES TO ALL
  13. @Elementian & @Lisa-Marie - 2 Adults - YES TO ALL
  14. @Chris davies - 1 Adult - YES TO ALL (NO SPICE)
  15. @RobP 2 Adults - (YES TO ALL), 2 Kids (No to All - Fussy eaters)
  16. @headless - 1 Adult - YES TO ALL
  17. @Simjoh - 3 Adults - YES TO ALL
  18. @Mr G - 1 Adult - ALL FRIDAY EVENING / SATURDAY MORNING ONLY
  19. @ALLUN ROBINS - 1 Adult
  20. @Lize 1 Adult - BRINGING OWN FOOD
  21. @Elgrand Cymru - 2 Adults - YES TO ALL
  22. @Darryl - 1 Adult - FRIDAY EVE/SAT MORN
  23. @Michael6457 - 1 Adult
  24. @KnightRider 2 Adults, 2 Kids
  25. @stevemen - 2 Adults
  26. Malcwitt - Day Visitor Only
YES TO ALL

It's not Pulled Pork and Custard... it's Fish Fingers and Custard!

Fri/ sat evening for me and my sister please , looking forward to seeing you all will bring some drinks for all , jack, gin etc as food is coming from Cliff

The other night Cliff said he used to eat Ringos (the crisps) with custard, madness.

I appreciate what Ur saying, but it's not always about money in fact I hate the stuff, sometimes it's just a great feeling to be involved and give something back to such a great community 😀
Brilliant, cheers dude, what do you drink, I'll bring you a bottle or two??
I'm doing the Rockeoke, so bringing all my PA equipment, so we'll have a singsong in the evening, should be a belting meet if the weather is kind, see you there dude, looking foirward to meeting you, don't think we've met????
Ellis

Back