• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yakushi Show - Menu - PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN IN

The other night Cliff said he used to eat Ringos (the crisps) with custard, madness.
I don't mind cheese and onion crisps dipped in cheap smart price strawberry yoghurt. So who is bringing the fish fingers? 🀣🀣

As myself and the wife only doing the Saturday we are planning to get there around 9 a.m. so we can park up with everyone else. it mite be to late for breakfast so we will sort our own food. Thanks anyway.
P.S. I take it there will be a space for us to park up Karl.

Brilliant, cheers dude, what do you drink, I'll bring you a bottle or two??
I'm doing the Rockeoke, so bringing all my PA equipment, so we'll have a singsong in the evening, should be a belting meet if the weather is kind, see you there dude, looking foirward to meeting you, don't think we've met????
Ellis
Don't think we have , I'm always being asked to get up on karaoke,lol we'll have to see how it goes, see u there , I drink vodka and bourbon really but I won't be able to drink too much but thanks anyway I'm getting excited now

I don't mind cheese and onion crisps dipped in cheap smart price strawberry yoghurt. So who is bringing the fish fingers? 🀣🀣
Bloody hell fire man πŸ˜‚

That or hand cut white bread with cheese and strawberry angel delight... Lush....
Oh did I mention I'm slightly weird and proud πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ˜œπŸ˜πŸ€—
You're lying now surely?! πŸ˜‚

Back